Need An Arm Overlay

Need an arm overlay with this quill pen. Any help is appreciated.

Male
Skin: Gold 02
Clothing:

1 Like

bump.

Can anyone help?

I attempted to by using the writing animation they have but realized that’s not how they would hold the pen
image image image image

1 Like

But maybe it’s useful in the meantime :woman_shrugging:t3: :joy:

1 Like

Yay, thank you! lol

1 Like

How’s this? :two_hearts: I know one of the fingers looks a little off :joy:

2 Likes

very nice! thanks. :wink:

1 Like

lol, imagine of tht hand was a baby hand rn. XDDD

1 Like

Oh shoot I just spent like 10 minutes making this for you, I didn’t realize someone else did already :sob:

3 Likes

gasp OMG, THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I still love it, thanks to all of you for your help. :heart: :sunglasses: :100:

@kaiden_doestuff @Elaina2 @PropertyofNae

3 Likes

Omg thank you!! I’m glad you like it! :relaxed:

2 Likes

You’re welcome, I’m sorry I didn’t finish it earlier :slightly_frowning_face: :broken_heart:

2 Likes

That’s okay! Like I said, “any help is appreciated!” :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Also, do you guys want me to credit?

2 Likes

That looks :bomb: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh haha thank you!! :see_no_evil:
Yours also looks amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

I don’t need credit if you wanted to use mine.

Lol pff @kaiden_doestuff I didn’t even draw mine. :pleading_face: but thanks anyway lol :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If you do use mine, credit is not needed, it’s always appreciated, and if you do decide to credit, my Instagram is the same as my Forums username! :blush:

Also @Elaina2 it don’t matter that you didn’t draw it, it still looks amazing and it’s a creative way to take using episode assets! Some people prefer custom limbs to be episode style because they want it to match. Anyways I’m blabbing :sweat_smile:

2 Likes