Need An Artist ASAP!

Hi! I’m looking for an artist who will work beside me permanently for my upcoming stories… I would need:
• Art Scenes
• Covers
• Backgrounds
• & More

If you are interested, please answer these questions with leaving a comment below:
Name:
Instagram account (Episode accounts only):
Examples of your work (Please choose your best pieces of art):
On a scale from 1-10, 10 being best, 1 being bad, how would you rate your art?
Can you do art in any style? (Classic, Limelight, Ink, Realistic) if not, please tell me which style(s) you can do:
Would you be available whenever I would need you?:

Important Note:
I would not be able to physically pay you but anytime I use your art, your name would be mentioned in my story and on my Instagram. Also, I’m looking for someone who is talented and not someone who can only draw stick figure people. Do you have what it takes to become my artist? Let me know. Lastly, I do sometimes make my own backgrounds for scenes but I would also need you to make me backgrounds as well. Also, I would never ask you to do art for me on weekends as I’m never home… it would be your choice if you would want to do art for me on weekends.

1 Like

Name: Elena
Instagram account (Episode accounts only): @Elzbiet.Zaleski

Examples of your work (Please choose your best pieces of art):

On a scale from 1-10, 10 being best, 1 being bad, how would you rate your art? - 6-7
Would you be available whenever I would need you?: 90% of the time probably.

6 Likes

Hi! I’m interested.

Dm me @hailey_blr_epi
I’m an artist yes sometimes my art might not look the greatest just because I don’t take time on it but if I can get this position I will take time on your art that you need

Please fill out the form above.

I will look at your art and then ask you to fill out the form :slight_smile:

You’re my new artist :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jeremy Can you please close this thread? I found my artist :slight_smile:

Thank you.

1 Like