Need an artist for my first story

Hey there everyone❤️
Well I’m a new writer and currently writing a story and a an art scene for free if there is anyone who can help me out please reach out to Instagram or pm me here (insta : bubblegurl_epy_)
It’s a lime light romance story…
And trust me I would really really appreciate your work and efforts and the time you spent on making that for me and would also credit you on my Instagram and my story the way you want it
Thank you
Love ya :two_hearts:
Hope you guys and your family is doing well and are safe

1 Like

Hwy there don’t know if u can do oc but if u can u should join my oc if u win I can surely discuss the prizes

1 Like

Hey there thanks for your suggestion girl I really loved your work and it’s really amazing but unfortunately I won’t be able to do it I’ve never done an art before so I don’t think I will be able to do and also I need to complete my story till the release date so yeah but anyways thank you so much but yeah if you need anything else do contact me I’ll surely try And help you out
Thank you :heart:
Stay safe girl

1 Like

Hey!
We have people who do both drawn and edited covers and art scenes for free here:

Request away! :slight_smile:

Hey there thank you so much for reaching out I really loved @KorlieaD examples and would love to request an art scene from her
Thank you :heart:
Stay safe girl

2 Likes

Just head over to the shop and request in the comments by filling out a form! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank u so much :heart:

2 Likes

Hey there think got that wrong the contest u just have to color the outline n the most beautiful outline will get the prize

Hi,
Are you still doing free covers?

1 Like

We are! We do drawn and edited!

Great! I’m looking for someone to do a cover for my book. Do I need to fill a form?

1 Like

Yes! Head on over and look at our examples and fill out a form! Just keep in mind that KorlieaD is unavailable :slight_smile:

Ok , thank you.

1 Like