Kyra's background and overlay request thread!

I have one tiny question:
Why does the niht version look bigger than the day version?

You can use either a readermessage or a narration bubble at the beginning or end of your chapter that you use it in. Please credit my instagram account @episode.kyra :slight_smile:

What do you use

Oh! I cropped it after I removed the background. They are both the same scale though. :slight_smile:

Oh, OK. Thank you so much again!

I made this thread. Check it out :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, I donā€™t know if I will get the chance to figure these out. but thanks for sharing.

Hey! I love your overlays!
Iā€™m wondering if you could turn the prop Composition School Closed Grey Black into an overlay?

I want to lay on its side, like how it would on a table.

Basically, I would love if you turned

into something like

Howā€™s this?

Thanks for the help, but I meant like the book lying down.
:slight_smile:

Thank you so much!! Those are perfect. The backgrounds without the table are perfect. If you can make it with 8 chairs, it should be enough for the amount of people (8 people sitting in the chairs behind the table basically). That way I can just put the table as an overlay and make my life easier lol.

For both night and day if thatā€™s not too much troubleā€¦

Hi Kyralynn,
I was wondering if you could make the two desks at the front an overlay for me please?

Here you go, please tell me if you would like a re-do! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Iā€™ll talk to @smg.episode and see if I can edit the background. Some editors donā€™t want you to edit their work without permission. Iā€™ll get back to you in a little while :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s another idea, I can make some backward chair overlays so that you have 4 people facing towards the camera and 4 people facing the other way. I can try to whip up a background of the other side of the room so that you can switch to the other 4 people and have them speak. Kind of like an over the shoulder scene! Iā€™m terrible at explaining things so if that doesnā€™t make any sense I apologize. Thatā€™s just another idea.

The quality isnā€™t that great but is this version better?

comp%20book

1 Like

Great, thanks for this

Sorry her instagram changed to @shellyg.episode She gave me permission to edit the background so Iā€™m working on it right now! :heart:

This took ages but Iā€™m suppperrr happy with how it turned out! Please let me know if you would like a redo :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Please remember to credit @shellyg.episode !!!

I did the day version because the editing process with removing the original chairs is time consuming. If you absolutely need the night version I can do it but It might take me a few days because Iā€™m unsure on when Iā€™ll have time again. Hope you understand :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hey girl!
Iā€™m requesting an overlay that should be cut out from this background:

Iā€™d love it if you cut out the outline of the phone (all around), not the hand.