Need an edit? Click here!

Hey guys, random intro! Let’s start

I will make edits with only ONE character in them. (unless something I would really like to do like a cute couple edit :hearts:) just something you’d be happy sharing with other players. (so you’re just requesting, and are fine with me placing it inside a drive to be viewed and used by others)

Might take a bit, might not.

I don’t do this on my own. :smile:

Edits

Story name:
Author name:
Pic of character (you can also just give a description. (EX: has black hair, brown eyes…)(:
How you want it to look:
Text:
Mood:
Background:

Examples

3 Likes

Bump!!!

Request today and I could have your request done before tomorrow!

Can I request a background for my story if that story isn’t published yet?

Yes, of course.

Can I request this background if possible?

Story name: Video Game Champion
Author name: Karlon Artis
Description (optional. kind of to get the mood)( : You are a gamer hoping to win the video game championship. Can you defeat your rival after a 5-year losing streak?
Type of background (livingroom, bedroom, kitchen…)( : An arena that can host a video game tournament
Mood: Probably competitive
How you would like it to look: Have it focused on the stage.
Additional: Can’t think of anything else.
Reference photos (optional)(: (below)

1 Like

Request accepted! I’ll try to have it done by today or tomorrow.

Bump!!!

I hope you don’t mid that this is an overlay instead of a background. I didn’t exactly know what type of video game to put, so you can add that if you world like.

That’s fine. Thank you.

Hii :slight_smile: I’d like a cover for my story!
Story Name: Sunshine in a Box
Author Name: noah_neptune
Description: A shocking secret breaks your heart, but can Max manage to change all of that?

The MC’s name is Sofia
Hair: Long Straight Loose Bangs Blunt Solid (Dark Brown)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Round Medium (Black Dark)
Eyes: Female Generic (Brown Black)
Nose: Grecian Soft
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty (Rose Matte)
Body: Female Generic Skin (Tan Neutral)

And the her love interest is Max who uses a wheelchair.
Hair: Wavy Messy (Dark Brown)
Face: Triangle Chiseled
Eyebrows: Straight Medium (Dark Brown)
Eyes: Oval Wide (Blue Deep)
Nose: Hooked Grecian
Mouth: Medium Straight Natural (Beige Rose)
Body: Male Generic Skin (Beige Rose)
I want them to be in the forest, and fireflies all around them. It should be sunset and I want Sofia to be hugging him.
Like this:

But looking off into the distance and not like directly like at the reader lol.

2 Likes

Request accepted. Should have it done by Monday.

Thank you! :grin:

Hi again just wanted to know if it’s finished?

I’m sorry. I have certain moments when I feel inspired to make a cover or not. I mainly wanted to help make backgrounds and simple images. I’ll see about having it done by around Friday.

Oh that’s fine I totally get it because I’m like that too lol. I’m not in a hurry to get my story published but thanks again :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! If you are still up for doing one-person character edits I would appreciate it very much if you could possibly make me one! The story is called Turn Down The Wrong Street which the title won’t be included because it’s an edit. The author’s name is Zoe but it won’t be included if that’s alright.

The details of my character are:

Her outfit is simple:

I want her to look kind of confused if that’s possible and it would be lovely if she could face left.

Text is not needed and the general mood of the edit is confused but still sprinkled with happy vibes here and there (if that makes any sense)

It would be great if the background was something quite like a brick wall with vines growing on it.

It’s alright if you don’t get to it or just don’t want to do it I don’t really mind. It’s amazing what you’re doing for this community and I thank you for that. If you need anything else, just reply or message me and once again, thank you for helping so many people in the episode community.

PS: If you do want to do it, take your time. I’m in no hurry so please don’t put yourself under any kind of pressure. Thank you -xxx

Blockquote

Story name: Stars Carved in Our Hearts
Author name: Jana A.
Description (optional. kind of to get the mood)( :
Type of background (livingroom, bedroom, kitchen…)( : A surgery room.
Mood: Normal surgery room.
How you would like it to look: I want the surgery bed to be in the middle and please facing left and Horizontal.
Additional: Please make the lights far from the bed and also I’d like the bed as an overlay, if you can’t just do the room without the bed.
Reference photos (optional): Something similar to this photo

24c8b19e0f2e97b05c6fe01afca462fa

1 Like

Request accepted! I’ll try for next Wednesday.