Need an edit? Click here!

Request accepted, but is strongly recommended that you use the templates that I have above.

Thank You so Much!:grin::grin::grinning:

Sorry about that!
If you still want/need the template:
Story Name: Turn Down The Wrong Street (not included)
Authour Name: Zoe (not included)
Description: When a turn down the wrong street leads to the meeting of Phoebe, a sweet generous girl who’s unable to speak and the anger-ridden photographer, Grey, what will happen them both?
Type Of Background: Any background with a wall covered in vines
Mood: She has just been pushed (it’s a certain scene) so she needs to look confused but still happy because she is just a generally bright person so the mood is confused yet happy
How I Would Like It To Look: I don’t really mind how it looks as long as she is facing the left and looks confused
Additional: Anything you think fits in with the edit! I am very open and like a lot of things so I won’t mind!
Reference photos:

(it doesn’t have to be this background but something like it)

Sorry I didn’t do the proper template before! Thank you for taking my request it means a lot to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright! I’ll try for next Thursday!

Thank you so much! You are amazing! :grin:

hi im not sure if my request went in, my story is fighting for you did you get it?

I need a cover
Story name: The Imperfect Werewolf
Author name: Fj.episode
Description: Leah was born a royal werewolf and next to be queen but her sister takes her place and sells her. When you leave your imprisonment you have to choose between true love or a perfect life
How you want it to look: The background has to be in the woods I want the MC (Leah) to be in the middle and terrified and (Skylar) to be on the left and angry and (Blake) to be on the right and angry
Mood: Angry, terrified
And please take your time!
Pics: The MC

Blake:
Skylar:
Details for MC:
Details for Blake:
Details for Skylar:

Hey I need you two make these background more lively like add thing to the walls and ground or something

I don’t think so. Did you pm me it or put it here?

I sent it to you through your link on google forms

1 Like

Did u see it?

Please use the template. Also, I will only edit backgrounds from stock images, or episode original ones.

Im not sure it sent through google but I’ll just post I here.

Story name:Fighting for you
Author name:Isabella llanes
Description:The story is about a pro fighter who falls in love with her new coach
Pic of character (s) (please include the details such as eye chape, head shape…):
How you want it to look:I want bold font (not girly) make her punch a punching bag with gloves if possible or If you prefer her punching the font and it breaking like glass. Which ever way you think looks best.
Mood:Strong female,powerful

1 Like

oh ok thxs

@licet , @Fetus102, @Vividha, @ArtemisJ and @anon17386926 I’m sorry but I need a break from making covers. When this thread was made, that was when I really felt like editing. I feel so bad since only 1 request was completed…
This thread will just be edits only for a bit.

I requested an edit not a cover. If you can’t do it I understand…

Yes, your request is not canceled.

Oh, Ok thank you!

It’s alright! Don’t feel bad because everyone feels like that once and a while!

1 Like