Need an Editor/Reviewer?

Hi! I’ve been on Episode for a while and I’ve finally reached my breaking point… I want to help writers improve their stories. There have been so many great, unique stories I’ve read on Episode but could be given a boost in quality to truly make the characters, situation, and story stand out. Whether it be missing a fantastic opportunity for the main character to bond with another character or a meaningful interaction that should’ve been emphasized through a few more minutes of directing-- I want to help you make your story as great as you have imagined it.

I do not currently have a story up on Episode-- I’ve always been very hesitant/ become busy and lose interest in the story then forget the entire storyline I had in my head, but I’ve always been eager to continue to fix things or find ways to spice up my work. Feel free to comment or message me.

4 Likes

Hello! This sounds like a coo idea! Can you specify more about what you do exactly?

Mainly just feedback on whatever you’re looking to improve and little things I find that would be worth adding to really pull in the readers more.
For example, I’ve read a story with a great situation where the MC had to escape from this terrible situation with a love interest, but the author only gave the readers a snippet of bland dialogue with the love interest and only one very small scene of how the MC & love interest were escaping from that situation. Not only did this author miss a great opportunity for the two characters to bond through a conversation where the love interest helped the MC in their time of need and desperation (something readers want to read/experience!), the experience of leaving this bad situation could’ve been expanded for the sake of character development.
Basically, I want to help make people’s stories appeal more to readers by providing feedback, I wouldn’t be writing or coding anything, but I’d give advice on how to improve the writing/coding in the story to better the story overall for the readers. I’m pretty realistic as well, so I won’t recommend anything too crazy : )