Need an Episode Coding Helper?

Hi there! I’m Natasha, and I’m interested in helping you to code your stories!
I’m low-key just really bored during this quarantine and I want to touch up my coding skills ehehe

Experience
I’ve worked with coding applications (Python, Brackets, Episode, etc.) for as long as I can remember. I’m confident in how I structure and organise my coding. Working with Episode is generally easy for me.

Criteria
-Please be committed to your story! I don’t want my efforts to go to waste :((
-Please be open-minded (There’s a high chance I live in a place that’s 12 hours ahead of you).
-Please avoid asking me to do simple things (simple dialogue, characters entering and exiting, etc.), I will be more than happy to do advanced directing (tappable overlays, zooms, spot directing, easing functions, advanced choices)

How to contact?
First, drop your:
-Story name
-Story genre
-Basic plot
-Status of your story (planning, starting, released)

Then drop your Instagram username! I’ll dm you through Instagram if I’m okay with your story :))

Thank you for reading <3

4 Likes

Omg hi!!

Story Name: Eiffel Tower Girl
Story Genre: Drama
Plot: A French girl who grew up in America had to go back to France. She has to stay with her Grandfather while her mother goes around the world for her work. Will she connect with her Grandfather and set aside their differences?

@sssofia_episode

Thank youuu!

Heyy. My name is also Natasha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Anyways,
Story name: Brooklyn
Story genre: Romance / Fantasy
Basic Plot: Brooklyn is chosen to take part in The Choosing where she has the chance to win The Prince’s heart. Out of 50 other girls, does she stand a chance?

my Instagram is @tashadzadza :hugs:

Hey, are u still doing it?