Need an experienced partner for my new story

Hey I’m an author and I’m writing a new story with unique and interesting plot but in some points I’m finding it difficult because of the storyline so I need an experienced and creative partner who can help me making this story a hit for the description of the story dm me fast

Need a partner (please answer)

Hey I’m an author and I’m writing a new story with unique and interesting plot but in some points I’m finding it difficult because of the storyline so I need an experienced and creative partner who can help me making this story a hit for the description of the story dm me fast

I can help you :revolving_hearts:

I’d like to give it a shot

Hey I saw your reply and I glad you re interested but I wanted to ask are you an experienced one because of the cover and art scenes I will need an artist so do you know anyone

Hey I saw your reply and I glad you re interested but I wanted to ask are you an experienced one because of the cover and art scenes I will need an artist so do you know anyone

I could help, I have a lot of experience in writing (and followed a course for screenwriting and storytelling)