Need an honest review for your story [CLOSED]

Hey fellow new authors! If you have 3 episodes published or an unpublished story and would like a review, comment down below!

If you more than 3 episodes published, I will not be reviewing your story.

As stated in the title, it will be an honest review. I don’t sugarcoat, so if you want real constructive criticism, this would be really good for you.

EDIT: OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

3 Likes

I need some critisism, there are some mistakes that I know of and will change but I want to find them all first. And get a good opinion to help me continue on. Be as harsh as you like.

Title - R&R: Till Death Do Us Part
Author - Baked Potato
Genre - Romance
Chapters - 3 (More coming soon)
Plot - (Description) Family is everything to you and that’s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?
Extras - Full CC for MC/LI, M/F LI, M/F MC, Plus size choice, choices (can result in points)

2 Likes

I would like a review as well! Thank you for this :heartpulse:
I don’t mind constructive criticism so be as honest as you need to.

Instagram : @naddyistyping
Title : R&R: Deal with the Devil
Genre : Mystery/Drama
Description : Being the big city’s fixer-upper is no joke, especially when a dangerously charming con man offers you a deal you can’t refuse. Are you willing to take the risk?
Contains Full CC and 2 Male LIs

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: R&R: Deal with the Devil

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

2 Likes

Hey! I will read and send you the review via PM in a few hours! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi!
I would love a review, thanks!

1 Like

Okay! I will send you a review via PM in the next few hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your story is more than 3 episodes. I’m only reviewing 3 episodes or unpublished stories. I can review the first 3 if you want. Let me know!

Hey! I’d love an honest review for my first 3 episodes! :slight_smile:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4541795508879360

3 Likes

Thank you for doing this! I’d love a review :blush: I’d appreciate any constructive criticism. This is my first book so I really want to improve as much as I can!

1 Like

Hey, This is my first story and I’d like you to review it.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

1 Like

Okay! I will PM you the review within the next 24 hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I will PM you the review within the next 24 hours!

Ok, Tysm!

Yes please, thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! When you have time, I would love a review! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My story:

Card made by @episode_katherinee

R&R: Until Tomorrow
Author: Nat.Alia (@nat.alia.writes)
Genre: Sci-fi
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Description: In a Dystopian Earth ruled by machines, Astrid was created to serve the world. But when she takes the hand of a mysterious stranger, her life suddenly takes a dangerous turn…

Link:

1 Like

Bump!

Hello try out mine don’t sugarcoat it :white_heart:

Ekaterine

[1m](/t/helping-new-writers-promote-their-stories/525198/17?u=ekaterine

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: “Perfectly flawed”

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story description: One night together is all it takes for the two love birds to never forget about each other. What happens when 2 years later they met again ?
Genre: romance
Story name: “Perfectly flawed”

1 Like

Bump!

I’m starting my first story. I’m not sure if I’m even finished with my first episode. but I want a bit of advice on if I should add more, end it now, or what I can improve!

Here’s my synopsis:
You and your BFF are spending your summer at an awesome beach resort! But when your friend’s celebrity crush, Shayne Wilson, arrives at the same resort, things start to get interesting. Your friend wants you to befriend Shayne so you can set them up. At first, you think Shayne is stupid, and overrated. But when you get to know him, your feelings change, and soon, you fall in love as well! Will you be a good friend, or follow your heart? And if you follow your heart, what consequences will you face?

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5800354259861504

If you could help that would be great! If not, thats oki too! Ty!

1 Like

Thanks for this, here’s my story! :white_heart:

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
My Instagram: @ episodesapphire
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.
Episodes: 3 (and will be continued)
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:
The_Apartment_Cover
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

1 Like