Need an opinion!

I need your opinion on this.

So basically I have this idea for a story which focus on the MC being a male. Yeah, so readers will be playing as a male.

What do your think about it? Will people still be interested in reading although the MC is a male?

There’s a love interest as well but just that you will be selecting choices and reading from a male’s point of view.

I also thought maybe they could name the LL instead (who is a girl) since I am making the MC a male.

Can I have your opinion on this?

Thank you.

6 Likes

I still will read it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

As long as the plot is good I will read it…:v::v:

1 Like

Even if the MC is a male if the story has a good plot I think that most people will definitely still read it including me

2 Likes

I have the plot for it but idk if it’s really smtg readers are looking for. If I post it here, could you read and tell me?

I have the plot for it but idk if it’s really smtg readers are looking for. If I post it here, could you read and tell me? :hugs:

2 Likes

Of course.

2 Likes

Sure hun💜…

2 Likes

My story title: Sweet girl (idk abt this yet but this is just an idea that I have rn for it)

After a downfall and a heartbreak, you find yourself finding for someone who can heal you. Can the girl from the past be the one?

Just be brutally honest😂

My story title: Sweet girl (idk abt this yet but this is just an idea that I have rn for it)

After a downfall and a heartbreak, you find yourself finding for someone who can heal you. Can the girl from the past be the one?

Just be really honest. :joy::laughing:

1 Like

Yeah girl… I like it count me as one of your readers☺️

2 Likes

This is definitely something That I would read! I love it already. When you post this story I want to be the first to know!:heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’m more motivated to write it now😂
Hopefully I will be able to write it as what people expect from it.

1 Like

Awe thank you :white_heart:
I really hope I am able to direct the scenes properly so people will still be into it. (is that yr ig username as well?)

1 Like

Yes. For Instagram the B is lower case

1 Like

And you will do great luv! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Aite I will follow you. I’m episode_deana on ig.

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

There’re many stories with Male MC and I also love reading them :slightly_smiling_face:
So give it a go

1 Like

With a good quality, I would like to play it as male mc

1 Like