Need An Overlay? I'll help you! (Including Arm Overlays) *CLOSED TO CATCH UP*

I’ll be back soon, let me just catch up with everything!

Hello everyone! If you’re looking for an overlay or even something cut out of episode background, then just ask me! I’ll make sure you get it in a relatively fast time period! Just let me know what you need for your story :blush::blush::grin:! I’ll be glad to help out anyone!

MOST OF MY ARM OVERLAYS COME FROM https://www.instagram.com/shara.stories/?hl=en! ALL ARM OVERLAY CREDIT GOES TO HER UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE :smile: The Rest Of The Overlays Come From Me :slight_smile:

Please note that if a custom overlay is to be made, I’m trying my best to meet the expectations of the overlay you may imagine. If the end result is not what you perceived it to be, I will redo it.

Please be patient with me as I have been dealing with a lot in my personal life and don’t have nearly as much time as I once had. Thank you :heart:

36 Likes

Hi! Can you make a dark blue blanket overlay for me?

1 Like

Hello! I was wondering if you do arm overlays, if you can here are the details:

• Male
  • Skin Tone: Honey
  • He’s putting his arm around the female character, and they are sitting.

Do you mean something quite like this or something different?

1 Like

I’ll send you a picture of something like the pose, because it’s a little confusing, but If you can’t do it, that’s fine.

1 Like

Lol, sorry it’s such a random picture, but I just need the hand part.

1 Like

Alright! I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! Can you make a white blanket overlay for me please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Oof how do you do arm overlays and can I get an arm overlay? xD
I want it like clutched

The character is female with light skin tone

1 Like

Will do!

1 Like

I’m so sorry but I was unable to make the overlay :frowning:
HOWEVER
I did find a girl on Instagram who has a drive folder full of limb overlay’s that may help you out!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-O1db8_5PR4FPu4NUO4PyhmKLghmOfi3
Make sure, if you use one of her overlays, you give credit! I hope I helped in some sort of way.

1 Like

I was unsure if you wanted a right clutch or a left so I just decided to give you both. This was created by @shara.stories on Insta, so make sure you give credit if you decide to use them :slight_smile:

Ooh those are cool! and okay Ill make sure to credit (: And of course I will use them!

1 Like

imageedit_1_5439180888
If you want me to make any changes, then just tell me and i’ll redo the overlay :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s perfect, thank you!

1 Like

I am looking for overlays. Thank you so much in advance

1 Like

It’s totally fine! And of course I will. Thank you for the help!

1 Like

Could you make me an overlay from react_terrified_pose (both arms) and selfie_pose (only the arm near the face) in the shade beige deep rose for a female character?

1 Like