Need An Overlay? I'll help you! (Including Arm Overlays) *CLOSED TO CATCH UP*

It’s okay

Who does that drive belong to ? So I can credit them ?

Shara.april’s drive. Her instagram is @shara.stories.

Thanks !

1 Like

No problem!

Sure, request at my page :slight_smile:

And make sure to read the rules :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi, can you help me make a few arm, and hand overlays for limelight female & male?

If so,
The females skin tone is Neutral 01
The males skin tone is Neutral 02

Are you still doing overlays?

Sorry @Kaii_Baii_Epii and @taylor.bowman1210 but she is closed now.

1 Like

Do you know when a good time is to contact her?

1 Like

No, sadly I don’t. Deathlycow hasn’t been on the forums since last September.

I know that there is a good overlay thread called Plethora’s Graphric Thread on here. You can try her thread out of you want to.

Hey! Sorry if this has been asked before, but can I use any of the overlays posted here with credit?

Can you or someone do a overlay where the skin is tan and it has the tattoo on it? Please and thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi, could you possible do the arm overlays in tan?
both boy and girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
thank you

1 Like

Welcome to the community :heart: This thread has been afk or is closed for now. You could try asking another art shop !

1 Like

Hey! I followed your link to a drive with a bunch of arm overlays, but am not sure how to make them “save as” so that I could upload them but still be transparent. So when I put them in there’s no white square around them? I was wondering if you knew how to do that? xx

Deathlycow has been off the forums for a long time now. When you want to download from the drive you have to click the download button in the top right hand corner. It should be saved as a png when it downloads.

Hey I want to use these is my story, what should I write to credit you?

Hey! I’m looking for an overlay that would work as arms for my avatar driving a car, Ik you cannot give me one from you directly due to you catching up but do you know where else i can find one? Thank you!

Ink Female- Caramel skin tone <3

1 Like