Need Art covers/Art scene CLOSED 🚫

I do art covers for myself and I’ve gotten better as time goes by and I won’t say I’m the best but I’ve definitely gotten better than I did like year ago if you want any art covers lmk I’m doing any art request for free since I don’t consider my art super good but I will list a few of my art pieces of covers I’ve done for stories I wanna write and so yes plz no hate if you don’t like my art move along :slightly_smiling_face: and if you’re interested in me drawing an art cover or art scene for you lmk!.
Please be specific about what you want how the characters look,poses and emotions etc, Please give credit :blush: Also I’m still improving my art everyday still trying to do better on certain things on my art :carousel_horse:.

Also if you are an artist yourself and want to give any tips or anything please do!

11 Likes

All I want to say is WOW! I don’t need any art as of right now but I’ll be sure to return if I do at any point (:

You’re art is amazing! (:

3 Likes

Omg Thank you sm! :pleading_face::sob: That makes my anxiety feel a bit better.

2 Likes

Im interested in a few art scenes if your available :relaxed: :green_heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome, keep up the great work! (:

2 Likes

Hi I’m interested in a cover. Is there anything you need to know for it?
love the examples :heart:

2 Likes

Hi! Omg that makes me happy to hear and yes I am totally available. I can definitely do an art scene just tell me what you would like and if you can please show how the characters look or whatever you want me to draw😊.

3 Likes

Hi! I’m glad to hear you would like an art cover!:blush: I would just need like an example of how you would like the art cover to look like a picture of a couple or something and how the characters look if you can ss the characters so I can get a clear look on they look and how would you want the tittle and the background.

2 Likes

And sorry I forgot to write also on how you want the background and a example on how you want the characters position to for example like if you want to be hugging or whatever send me a picture of a couple hugging so I can get an idea you know :blush:.

1 Like
Request

Pose:

Character Looks:

Background:

Tell me if you need anything else

1 Like

Okay thank you! I will take a few hours but when I’m close to done I will lyk if I need anything I will notify you :blush:

1 Like

here’s my request, if there is anything else lmk

What the character looks like

her details
Body: Female Generic Body (Neutral 1)
Brow: Arched Natural (deep brown)
Hair: Braided Curly Pony (black dark)
Eyes: Deepset Almond (blue green)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: grecian soft
Lips: Small heart (deep red gloss)
the pose:

the background:

preferably right in the middle, right in front of the gate

title and font:
the title is In Love With the Countess
the font: Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 1.57.11 PM

1 Like

Thank you! I will get started I will get back to you once I am done !:blush:

1 Like

Heyyy, your art is amazing! I needed an art piece for me and my BFF, are you still available? :grin:

1 Like

Hii!:blush: I was about to close request since I have 3 but I will definitely be down to make an art scene or art cover for you! Just give me details on what you want btw it will take some time :sob:.

1 Like

Oh, I don’t need it immediately, it’s just a small present for the both of us, that I wanna surprise her with it, it’s an art scene to be precise. I’ll text you the details when I’m a bit freer :blush:

1 Like

Hey! I was wondering on the character’s pose would you like her to be grabbing the pole or just the pose you sent me.:blush:

1 Like

Okay great!:blush: Take your time! Can’t wait to see your ideas!

1 Like

Just the pose I sent but thank you for asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ofc! I just wanted to make sure!:blush:

1 Like