Need art pointers... PLZ HELP!

Ye I’m having a bit of a problem with eyelashes does anyone know any good videos

im not sure what app you’re using but try using this video for eyelashes it should work the same:

Omg thx

I use ibis paint x I’m sure it will transfer on their though

1 Like

Aw you need feedback! Sorry lol :joy: I think you should maybe make the hair more realistic by curling them at some point. It’s looking good but that part looks just like a line , in my opinion , It’s really good tho! Keep going! I guess it’s an outline right?

Ye I’ve been working on noses could you take a look at another piece of art and tell me what’s wrong with the nose

Me ? Lol I’m a bit lazy :joy:

I’ve been working on a new style so I need to get each bit saughted

If you mean me , in my opinion you should maybe make it a bit more dark so it can be more visible , if you’re using ibis paint , you can first make it brown or a something (in a new layer! Always have a lot of layers!!!) And use the gausassian blur :slight_smile: that’s the top tip :wink::joy:

Thx I’ll try that

Np! If you need anything else make sure to tag me :slight_smile:

@elisabethstarrr thsi didn’t really work lolimage

You wanted tips for the eyes? Lmao I thought for the nose …:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Lol my 2 main criticism are eyes and nose so I needed both sorry if I’m bein a bother

You’re not! For the eyes want would you like to make better ? For the nose , you could try the previous tip :slight_smile:

it’s really good but i suggest not making the hair a straight line, make it look like flowing hair

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more!

1 Like

He I agree to thx guys this is really helpful

1 Like

of course :slight_smile: i like how your not getting upset or rude about our criticism, it shows that you can take it

1 Like