Need art scence ASAP!(EMEGERCY) STILL NOT SOLVED! CALLING ALL AVAILABLE ARTISTS!

hey guys!:grinning: I would like to have an art scence ASAP!Try to make it a bit realistic
!SPOILER ALERT! ONLY THE ARTISTS NEEDS TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT SPOIL A PART OF MY UPCOMING STORY!
vale
felline
fawn

I want theese characters to be locked in a basement and have ducktapes on their mouths. Also I want it to look like a message

!SPOILER ALERT! ONLY THE ARTISTS NEEDS TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT SPOIL A PART OF MY UPCOMING STORY!

then I want a text message to say “Game on Liar, time’s running
xo H”

Thanks for reading :grinning::grinning::grinning

U can ask MarieL to do it for u😊

1 Like

Can you tag Mariel please?

@MarieL

@MarieL hey, @Forever1201 told me that you could help. if you have some free time I hope that you can try to make me a special art scence, I’ll TOTALLY give you the credits! thanks!:grinning:

1 Like

@elisabethstarrr
Could I try ?

@Chesirekitten101
Has really good art

2 Likes

Of course if you have time :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SydneyRose
Thanks so much it means alot

1 Like

Yeah she’s pretty talented! !!:slight_smile:

1 Like

What is thje background for the art scene ?

A dark basevent would work. Maybe even the one that episode has.

1 Like

Ok I iwll work on it right now

Thanks so much :slight_smile: And one question? Did you make your profile picture cause if you did I’m sure you’ll make a pretty good and realistic art scene . Even if you didn’t make it tho , I really
Like your art and I’m sure it will be awesome!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad you have found someone to do it. I have so much requests to do anyways. Can’t do something ASAP right now. :slightly_smiling_face:

@elisabethstarr
@Chocolate_Mama, @Rac5hel, @Kalizzza and i have our ways lol

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much for recommending me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

I can try making it realistic but no I dindt make my profile Picture this time but I am making somrhting similar

:slight_smile:good luck with your artwork , I that you caneed make me something sometime​:slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome☺

1 Like