Need art scence ASAP!(EMEGERCY) STILL NOT SOLVED! CALLING ALL AVAILABLE ARTISTS!

I don’t know know if I’ll finish in time since it is night in my time zone but here’s the first girl. She’s not done but it was a sketch / base for her.IMG_0309

2 Likes

Wow!thanks! You can have it done by tomorrow if you can’t now. There’s no deadline ! :slight_smile:

Also would it be hard to remove the tape from her eyes? There’s a reason why I want them to watch out. (The one who blackmailed and kidnapped them is on a special uniform which I want them to describe in the main character)

1 Like

uh i’m done doing it… :frowning:

1 Like

SO THIS IS MY FINAL WORK, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, IT’S THE BIGGEST WORK I’VE DONE HEHE AND THE LONGEST LOL

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS @elisabethstarrr @Rac5hel @Chesirekitten101

3 Likes

Girl that’s f***ing amazing great job hunn… :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::heartpulse::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

OMG that’s so cool! Thanks so much for your time and work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m finishing up now. :grinning:

That’s awesome! Is it ready?

1 Like

thank u! :smile::heart: ilyy :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration:

1 Like

are you going to use it? :pleading_face::grin:

Your very welcome hunn :heart: and you know ily to

2 Likes

Of course! It’s amazing! I’m also going to use the other one maybe cause it would be cool to have to pictures in one art scene , I can firstly put yours and then hers! BUT DO NOT WORRY I LOVE IT SO I’M GONNA TOTALLY USE IT!!!

2 Likes

Yayy
*breathes again
thank u!

1 Like

@nattygomez
your a better artsit than me

1 Like

I had a change of heart so I’m gonna try and do it all again eithin 1 hour, this is the first girl !IMG_0315

Cool! That’s pretty good! :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen your artwork but I guess you are goideal as well! Don’t be disappointed! :slight_smile:

Okay this is the final thingy :slight_smile: if you want to use it then I can add the phone and text if you don’t then it’s okay it was for practise anyways :P. IMG_0317

1 Like

Not in a million years :heart:

1 Like