Need background (:

Hey, so i need a teachers lounge, principal office background (and if its okay ill cut some of the thing in the image as overlays like tables, or u can give me the overlays) AND i will credit… (just tell me who and on what platform) thanks :blush: (btw take your time if needed)

Do these work?

wow these are good ^-^

1 Like

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not what im looking for… kinda more zoomed in but they look good :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you :gift_heart::gift_heart: I hope you find what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

i MeAn I’lL gLaDlY tAkE tHeM :joy::joy:

1 Like

LMFAOOOO you can use them if you want :rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

no problem :gift_heart:

need to ask you something, can u recolor a non copyrighted picture?

1 Like

I’m no expert, but i think so? :rofl:

Oh okay, thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:squid::squid::dash::new_moon:

1 Like

Haha idk what I’m doing I’m bored :joy::joy::squid::squid::squid::squid::squid::squid::pig_nose::pig_nose::pig2::pig:

idk but its really cute

1 Like

Thanks :joy::joy::pig::pig2::pig2::squid::no_good_man:t3::no_good_man:t3::massage_woman:t3:‍♀:hiking_boot::hiking_boot::goggles::dog::dog::dog:

always :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::sleepy::-1::ok_hand::raised_hand::+1::fist::weight_lifting_man::basketball_woman::person_fencing::woman_in_steamy_room::panda_face::bird::crab::cookie::cookie::moon_cake::clock2::clock230::handbag::handbag::a::b::cl::cl::israel::ireland::jamaica::israel::israel::israel::israel::israel::cake1::cake1::fancysquiddance::fancysquiddance::fancysquiddance::hairflip::hairflip::prideheart::what_face::what_face:

I love the squidwards!
*** :joy::joy: