Need Bg characters for my new story!

Hey! so I am making a new story called Secrets in the city! Mc and her brother a legcies of retired super heroes! the MC is a stripper/ballet dancer the brother (older by a year) is a Pet doctor! the parent’s drop the bomb that they are moving from New York to Kansas (changed it) Need Males and females and let me know what powers you’d like I will give credit of course! the LI is a quiet book nerd/jock (parent’s forced him to ) they bump into each other at school the MC and her brother are already having a really bad first day they don’t know where the principals office is and no one is really helping them (NEED MALES AND FEMALES YOU CHOOSE THEIR ROLES)

7 Likes

Super speed and darkness manipulation (meaning she can manipulate teleportation darkness via connections from the shadowlands, dark zones, a dimension of primordial, or quasi-sentinel darkness)

2 Likes

My wife and I played Champions (Hero System) for years so this would be so much fun!

Super strength (could pick up and throw a truck) speed, high defense and flight.

Telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation (including others), mental illusions.

4 Likes

Heyy!
I would like to have the ability of shape shifting and the power of into whoever I could shape shift, ( for example: If my character is shifting into dragon, It will have the power to throw fire from the mouth hehe)

The character card is made by @Salbat.Author :gem:

Good luck with your story! :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks for credit! :bat::hearts:

2 Likes

She has the ability to turn invisible

He has fire manipulation so the ability to manipulate fire

My Insta is @epy_gabi

1 Like

Credit @_chrisreborn via instagram.

Mind reading and mind control😹

3 Likes

Do you have ur wife’s details? I only see outfits

1 Like

Ok, the husband wife duo thing is so cute!

2 Likes

Right! I love it as well its so cute!

1 Like

I have a superhero I’d be willing to share (as long as you provide credit).

If anyone here is interested in reading a superhero origin story, Lady E’s first* adventure will be released this year.

*That’s right. I said first. There will be a sequel.

2 Likes

Of course!

I look forward to seeing your story- superhero stories are some of my favorites!

Sorry, I thought I’d posted it in my earlier reply. Here’s her card. I’ve also added it to my previous reply.

Thank you! and it’s no problem it was only the outfits that I seen I have a plan for yours and your wifes roles if you’d like to Dm me!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Credit @episodeanna_24 via Instagram
I would like ability of fire or anything suitable dunno lol

Chrisi cat :nerd_face:

1 Like

Anna banana :nerd_face:

1 Like

:full_moon_with_face:

1 Like