Need brutally honest opinion on my plot!

Hii okay! So I am writing a new story and I want like HONEST opinions on it tell me if its too cliche tell me if it seems boring tell me EVERYTHINGG please do not sugar coat it just give it to me! I will be using this to better my story :), this is the description: The earth has a certain amount of time left; its up to you to save it or let humanity perish forever. Will you be able to save everyone or not? You decide the outcome. CC|F/M LI|CM|. Its about a post apocalyptic world 30 days after it began in which the main character (Solana) is living in when I say apocalyptic I do not mean zombie apocalypse this is NOT a zombie story, the earth got destroyed by a nuclear blast that was accidentally made in a science lab that exposed radiation to the whole earth, MANY people died from the blast and exposure to the radiation and for the people who are alive there is no rule or authority and there are gangs and bad people everywhere who will do ANYTHING to survive making it dangerous for her, Solana was recently told that the earth will be inhabitable to live in, in 20 days because the radiaton will rise to a level no one can stay alive in, the only person who knows how to fix this whole disaster is miles AWAYY in a hideout location, Solana has to with her group reach that person before the time runs out to save her and everyone living on earth. Choices do matter and there are 4 endings you can get based on how many points you have and one of those endings Solana herself doesnt stay alive. Alot of details were left out because I dont want to spoil it lol, but give me your opinion, would you read? be honest please!

8 Likes

This sounds like an amazing story, and I’m being honest! I’ve never read anything like this.

4 Likes

This is a very interesting plot. :+1: :+1: :+1:
Hopefully, you will continue to write it. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I have already finished one chapter of it and I am now working on chapter 2 and 3 so I can publish it, I needed some motivation and this definitely helped!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! And I am! I am starting to write episode 2 now.

2 Likes

Good luck, let me know when you publish it would love to read it. :heart:

2 Likes

This sounds like a very interesting story. I love how even though it’s an apocalypse it isn’t the classic zombie garbage that we usually see. I’m very excited to see this on the app, and I will definitely read this!

And if you need a really brutally honest opinion, I suggest asking @line123462 bc she gives some of the best feedback out of the whole community!

1 Like

Yeah, I do I be happy to a review. though I can be a bit harsh

1 Like

I think it’s really interesting. I haven’t seen many stories like it on episode. In terms of content, it reminds me of the Praimfaya plotline from season 3 of The 100. I hope you go through with it and get to carry out a unique artistic vision; I’m definitely keeping tabs :))

1 Like

It sounds like it’d be an amazing story! I’ll defiantly read this once it’s published! Haven’t read anything like this before but I’m already hooked! Good luck writing the rest of your story!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This sounds amazing. That’s the honest truth from me, BUT… I’ve never really read anything like this so I guess I’d have to read it to really know how I feel about it. I’m more of a romantic, bad boy, drama, LGBTQ + reader. I’ll give it a try though, it sounds interesting! 100%

1 Like

thats totally fine! do you mind reviewing my plot so far?

There is a lesbian love interest option! I will let you know when my story is published.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes!! havent see another the 100 fan on here but some parts of it was inspired by the 100! I really love the whole radiation aspect of it!

1 Like

Okah, YESS ILL 100% be readdding thatttt

I don’t read many apocalyptic stories, I’m more of a fantasy lover.

But I would love to read your story when it’s out!!!

1 Like

Quite honestly I don’t really like apocalyptic stories. But that’s just me personally! I don’t tend to like stories where the MC or main characters have to save the whole world and such. I prefer like stories that are not usually this kind of science fiction. Even if it’s really good I just in general tend to avoid post-apocalypse. So yeah don’t take my opinion because it’s not that your plot is bad it’s just that personally I don’t like this kind of stuff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.