Need Character Edits? Come here! (Closed temporarily)

Hi guys. I have recently learnt to do character edits BUT I CAN ONLY EDIT THEIR CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES AND NOTHING ELSE. I cannot do much complicated things but I can edit their costumes and accessories nicely and other simple things.
FILL OUT THIS FORM…

1. No. of Edits:
  2. Clothes/ Accessories or Both:
  3. Date by which you need:
  4. Description of the clothes and accessories:
  5. Character Details

You have to credit me

AND REMEMBER I HAVE LEARNT RECENTLY
AND IF YOU ARE NOT USING DON’T ASK FOR ONE.

Thank You,
Priti

1. Just one please :blush:
  2. none
  3. whenever no rush

Screenshot%20(9)

5. basically above

Of course i will credit you in my story and on instagram, if you want you can put a watermark on as well :blush::blush::blush: thanks heaps!

also can you have alex doing the blush animation?
and have jen do the blush as well thanks again!

Okay …I will need a few days…my exms are still.going on.
Can I make a little bit of changes and edits on the clothes and accessories…cuz it’s an edit…I mean I will not change your clothes but I will add a little bit of style and design on it.
And also give me the background on which I will but the characters.

Thnks for the credit and you can always ask for a redo

If you want you give me a brief idea of what you want else I will do my own :blush:

Here’s the background, thanks again for doing this and edits to the clotes are fine

can you crop it to the left side of the image please?
thanks

Hi. Can you edit a background?

Ok I will PM you if I have doubts

1 Like

Depends whether it is too tough or simple

1 Like

This background. Just to change anything. Because Episode didnät approve this background :persevere:

Did you take it from internet? It can be a reason cause of which episode will not approve.

Yes, I found this one in Google. I message episode, they said if I edit the picture, they will approve it. But I can’t edit, I think know how :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: so …

Okay…gimme a few days… I will see what I can do

1 Like

Thank you, swettie :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey…@lawful_evil …I’m sorry…I actually cannot edit a background…but I have told a friend of mine. She told you to message her on Instagram…it’s @khushi3pisode. You DM her on Instagram. She edits well. I’m so sorry…but I recently realized I can only edit characters. Since I recently started it will take me some time to learn.

1 Like

Hi! Can I see an example of your work?

Yesss…I will give an example.I can give only one…I actually working on another…it’s not yet completed…and I have learnt a little more so I edit I will give you will be an old one…my new one will be much more improved. You know practice makes people better. I am giving…wait

Okay…I cannot give today…I will give tomorrow. Actually I hav the photo in my P.C and I am texting from my phone. I cannot open my P.C today…so I am gonna give you tomorrow. Sorry
:sweat_smile:

Here, is my first edit. I am having another edit coming up…as soon as I finish I will post it here. It will be far better. It’s my promise.
Screenshot007

1 Like