Need Characters for 1 - 3 chapters of my Story!

Any vollenteers!? Credit will be given at the end of my story every episode! I would really appreciate it. Need two Best friends and 1 bf.

1 Like

Can I be a best friend?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Yay! Omg thank you so much

1 Like

No problem, what ur characters deets?

Bf

1 Like

Limelight or ink?

1 Like

Ink.

1 Like

Ok
Screenshot_2019-01-29-10-50-40-1

1 Like

Lol I have never done this so plz spill the tea to me…hehe

1 Like

Thx!

1 Like

Lol. Ummmm, u just go in episode and make ur character and tell me what her details are.

Here ya go, love :two_hearts: I would love to be a best friend, if there’s any left.

Details

Skin : Light
Brow: Seductive Round (black)
Eyes : Round Bold (blue)
Hair : Updo braided crown or straight (Black)
Nose : Soft Natural
Lips : Full Round (blush)
Clothes : Black Short Onesie Bottom, Plain Swimsuit Top (Cream), Small Fishnets, Wedding Long Sleeve, Lace Top (Dusty Purple), Thin Clear Circular Glasses, Calf Boots Black
Personality: Very tough hearted and truthful, but also very kind and generous. When their is someone in need, it’s her obligation to try and fix things, and sometimes that gets her into trouble. She’s sometimes picky, and towards relationships, it’s hard for her to connect with someone, but she’ll know when the time is right, when the person is just overall a genuine person. She may seem tough, but she just like anyone else.

My character does have a boyfriend if you want to include him, but you don’t have too.
Skin : Mocha
Eyebrows : Thin Arch
Hair : Short Cropped Hair (Black)
Eyes : Round Piercing (White)
Face : Diamond
Nose : Button
Lips : Uneven (Mocha)
Clothes : Ripped punk Pants, VNeck Tshirt (Chinchilla Grey), Constructions Worker Boots, Lady Rose Tattoo

1 Like

Do you need more or not?

1 Like

OKAY

Character: Name- Graciee, Skin- Peach, Hair Color- Fawn, Eyes- Upturned Feline, Lips- Classic Slender

Depends on the story whether you change the style of the hair.

Nose- Elven

Sorry if you don’t like how she looks!

1 Like

If you need another best friend, here is my character!

Her personality is funny, but also serious when she needs to be. She is super smart, but doesn’t like to show it, or often complains about it. Also in love with food. Pizza and chocolate are life.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.