Need Characters for my Alien Planets!

Hellooooooo!!! So, for once in my life, I’ve come up with a decent story idea for a Writer’s Contest (yay!). However, I have a ton of characters that I need to make, and I wanted to give people the opportunity to be in my story. The description of the story is on the form you’ll fill out… but long story short, it’s a story about ordering intergalactic chaos between 5 planets. It’s… more interesting that it sounds lol

But if you’re interested, feel free to fill out this form! It has all of the information you’ll need :smiley:

Thank you to everyone who fills it out!!

9 Likes

Filled it out!

Also for the last question…I don’t have instagram

4 Likes

Don’t worry about it :grin:, you’re totally fine!

3 Likes

Filled out the form. Very interesting idea btw, I’d love to be tagged when it’s out!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll definitely be sure to do that :smiley:

2 Likes

done! please tag me when it’s released i’d love to read it:)

3 Likes

Wow! You got this idea, form, and plot together so quickly after the contest was announced. Filling out the form by the way.

4 Likes

It’s been a weird day lol, my mind ran rampant during lecture so at least I used my lack of focus for something :confused:

2 Likes

I just filled out the form! I love your idea :blob_hearts: Good luck on your story! :smiley: Also please tag me when your story is out I would love to read it!!

2 Likes

Please tag me when it’s out! I love the story idea

2 Likes

I definitely love the idea :heart_eyes_cat:. Could you tag me when it’s out please?

2 Likes

I filled out the form!!! I love the plot!
Tag me when it’s out!!! :grin:

1 Like

Done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Filled out the form! :blob_turtle:

2 Likes