Need character's for my story!

Hi guys! I am starting a new story and i need characters! there will be background characters needed for sure and maybe later on there wil be major roles as well! and if you have an idea for a character that may fit into my storyline i’m open to ideas!
list your preferred name and look and i will try and fit you in!

STORY: Dream
DESCRIPTION: Aspen moves to LA towards the end of her senior year of high school. She’s always been a “nobody” and she has always just kept to herself. but what people don’t know is she’s actually a fashion designer, a really good one too. But Aspen has always kept that secret. Once she becomes friends with her new neighbor and she convinces Aspen to start showing off her designs to the world. Aspen starts by wearing her designs around school and out in public and gets discovered by a big name agent from Hollywood. pretty soon Aspen’s life completely flips upside down with her newfound fame.

Thank you! i’m excited to start writing this story
if this topic gets closed feel free to message me on instagram @aubs.episode

5 Likes

Ink or LL

ink

I have some, use them as you please.

Girl
Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Guy
Name: Kai
Hair: Spiked up hair (blasting blue)
Face: Square jaw
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Classic round (White)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Small round (blush)
Body: Light

Outfit: Cool Leather Jacket, tank top (cream), Cargo Pants (Black), and Black High Top Dance Shoes

Let me know when you publish your story :smiley:

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Name: Shadow
Details:

Note: Is Muslim and prefer to wear glasses + Modest clothing

Outfit: V Neck Tee (Peach), Black Biker Jacket, Leather Leggings (Sonoma Blue), Black Sporty Chic Sneakers, Moon Necklace, Clear Wayfarer, Cream Headwrap or Headphones White

thank you! and I love these characters @JuliusSalat :grin:

1 Like

thank you i’ll definitley put these characters in @Ayu! and I will let you know when i publish. i don’t have an exact date yet since i’m just starting but hopefully it won’t be too long! when i publish i will post it on my instagram as well :grin:

Love this @Turtle_Cat and is NyNy the name you’d like to be called?

Thank you! this is an INK story and I’ll add you in @EpisodeShadow

1 Like

That’s fine!

ok cool! I’ll add you in! :wink:

1 Like

Awesome :hugs: I can’t wait to read it! :slight_smile:

Is it possible that tag me instead because I don’t have Instagram ^^;

Yes I will be sure to tag you @Ayu! :grin: your characters will also appear in my story! and i can try and message you here when my story is published since you won’t be able to see my instagram post

Great! :hugs: Thanks!

you’re welcome! :grin:

@JuliusSalat, @Turtle_Cat, @EpisodeShadow, if you have an instagram and would like a shout out for your characters send me your names on instagram! if not i will end up giving a shout out using the name here on the forum. but if you don’t want a shout out let me know as well

1 Like

@EpisodeShadow i forgot to ask what do you want your character named?