Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Guy
Name: Kai
Hair: Spiked up hair (blasting blue)
Face: Square jaw
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Classic round (White)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Small round (blush)
Body: Light

Outfit: Cool Leather Jacket, tank top (cream), Cargo Pants (Black), and Black High Top Dance Shoes

Let me know when you publish your story :smiley:

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Name: Shadow
Details:

Note: Is Muslim and prefer to wear glasses + Modest clothing

Outfit: V Neck Tee (Peach), Black Biker Jacket, Leather Leggings (Sonoma Blue), Black Sporty Chic Sneakers, Moon Necklace, Clear Wayfarer, Cream Headwrap or Headphones White

thank you! and I love these characters @JuliusSalat :grin:

1 Like

thank you i’ll definitley put these characters in @Ayu! and I will let you know when i publish. i don’t have an exact date yet since i’m just starting but hopefully it won’t be too long! when i publish i will post it on my instagram as well :grin:

Love this @Turtle_Cat and is NyNy the name you’d like to be called?

Thank you! this is an INK story and I’ll add you in @EpisodeShadow

1 Like

That’s fine!

ok cool! I’ll add you in! :wink:

1 Like

Awesome :hugs: I can’t wait to read it! :slight_smile:

Is it possible that tag me instead because I don’t have Instagram ^^;

Yes I will be sure to tag you @Ayu! :grin: your characters will also appear in my story! and i can try and message you here when my story is published since you won’t be able to see my instagram post

Great! :hugs: Thanks!

you’re welcome! :grin:

@JuliusSalat, @Turtle_Cat, @EpisodeShadow, if you have an instagram and would like a shout out for your characters send me your names on instagram! if not i will end up giving a shout out using the name here on the forum. but if you don’t want a shout out let me know as well

1 Like

@EpisodeShadow i forgot to ask what do you want your character named?

Sure!
my instagram is @juliussalat.epi