Need character's for my story!

@LariYaa yes I do need more characters! :grin: It’s an INK story, and will you please let me know you charcter name/details, preferred outfit (optional & will change in certain scenes) , and I give shout outs to the people who send characters so I can use your insatgram or forum name its up to you :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you! I’m so sorry for the late reply I have been having wifi problems lately

1 Like

@Wannabe_Writer5 My episode name is Aubrey B :heart::hibiscus:
if it doesn’t work please let me know your episode name and I’ll follow you so you can find my account easier :grin:
thank you! And I’m sorry again for the late reply my wifi still isn’t fixed

I have a character if you need more :heart:

I don’t have an IG so just credit me with my forum name if you use her :blush:

@Phoenix_Hope I do need more charcters! This is perfect thank you so much! :grin: I’ll add you in right now!

The preferred outfits for MC is up to you!

She always wears the circle glasses, too.

1 Like

I was going to ask if my character can be in your story but it looks like my friend did it for me already :joy:

It’s fine! I found you!

Oh! Well all the characters that have been sent to me I’m adding them into the story :smile: thank you for letting me use the character!

1 Like

Ok perfect! I hope you love the story!:grin:

1 Like

Ok this is perfect thank you so much! I’ll add your character in!:grin:

1 Like

I haven’t been able to read it but it’s def on my to do list :DD

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Thank you for the character I’ll definitely use her and give credit! Would you like me to use your forum name or do you have an IG? If so please let me know.
Thank you!:grin:

@Buttercup_love, @JuliusSalat, @inkbabie, @Jayl, @Zoekezoef, @ApneaLeela, @EpisodeShadow, @UltimaW, @Ayu, @MayaRose, @rachel_lynn, @Turtle_Cat, @WriterIsAnonymous, @Mahoney13, @ViviOfficially, @Faith.S, @Kmayber, @Wannabe_Writer5, @LariYaa, @Phoenix_Hope, @TheLemonadeStand, @Rarehearted (I tagged all of you in the topic so far and if I missed someone I’m sorry)
All of you that are waiting for Dream to update I’m so sorry it’s taking forever! My laptop has viruses and was hacked😫 so now I have to wait for it to get fixed AND I still have WiFi issues. I’m so so sorry for this long wait I never would wait this long to update! Please be patient with me and know I’m doing everything I can to get this chapter out I have no intention on abandoning my story! I had to type all this through my phone😂
Love you all!:heart:

11 Likes

Aawww dont worry :grin:

Cant wait for it too come back! Dont stress, we aint going anywhere :kissing_heart::+1:

2 Likes

It’s ok!! Take as long as you need, it’s your story! Just let us know when it’s out :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you @Mahoney13 and @Kmayber
I’ll try to get this chapter out as soon as possible
And I will let everyone know as soon as it’s published!:heart:

1 Like

Are you still using my cover x

do you want my character deeds to xxx

@Zoekezoef Yes I am still using your cover I love it so much! And yes the characters would be great! Thank you so much.
It’ll just be hard right now since I don’t have my computer and I only have my phone.