Need character's for my story!

I have read it and

WOO

its a good story!

2 Likes

I can’t seem to find it, and the link doesn’t work for me (I don’t know why)

Could you send the link over instagram @juliussalat.epi

thanks

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you like it! I will hopefully upload another chapter today

1 Like

@JuliusSalat I’m sorry I just go your message. it was probaly cause a time difference. But I got your message over instagram so I’m assuming that it worked but I’ll put the link on again in case it works now. And there had been some trouble with searching up my story and account for some reason.
Here is the link just in case! :grin:

Your stories amazing and it has well directing and I love it

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you love it! :grin:

1 Like

how could I not love it…that’s like not liking food (which is impossible)

1 Like

You can tell you worked hard and spent a lot of time on it

Thank you so much! that means the world to me! (And duh food is amazing!:joy:)
I did work hard on it. I was on a break from my school and I spent basically every day working. I plan to work just as hard on the rest of the story! It’s so encouraging to write after hearing kind words from those who’ve read my story and messages me. It means so much and I sometimes can’t believe people like something that I created myself!
Thank you so much hon! I promise to keep working on this and I hope you love the rest :grin:

1 Like

Episode 4 has officially been published!!! :grin: Please go check it out and let me know what you think! I hope you all love it
@Buttercup_love, @JuliusSalat, @Jayl, @inkbabie, @Zoekezoef, @ApneaLeela, @EpisodeShadow, @UltimaW, @Ayu, @MayaRose, @rachel_lynn, @Turtle_Cat
:grin: :hibiscus:

4 Likes

All right :slight_smile:

I loved the new chapter and keep up the good work :wink: :smile:

EEEEEEEEEEE

(thanks for the noticeeeeee)

I loved it! you’re really good at writing.

-JS

Hello!

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you loved it! :smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome!!! I plan to post here and on my instagram (@aubs.episode) every time I update with a new chapter! And I will tag those who were in this topic so you get notified also! :smile: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad you loved it! And I will! I’m so happy to be writing this story and it means so much to me that people love reading it as much as I enjoy writing it! :grin:

1 Like

Hi @WriterIsAnonymous I will be sure to add your character into the story! Do you have a preffered name and role? if so just let me know!:smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile: :smile: :slight_smile: ~Hello Again