Need character's for my story!

@ViviOfficially The first four chapters are published on the app, I’m currently working on episode 5 and I’m almost done with it :grin: I plan to let everyone who has messaged me here know when I update I also post on my instagram (@aubs.episode)
I hope you enjoy reading it! Please let me know what you think! :smile:
Story title: Dream

1 Like

Hi @WriterIsAnonymous I completely forgot to ask you if you had an instagram so I can give you a shout out when your character appears in the story. If you have an instagram please let me know so I can give your shout out, if you don’t have IG I can use your forum name if you’d prefer . Just let me know when you can! :grin:
Sorry I didn’t realize I forgot to ask
Thank you!

@inkbabie Hi I don’t think I ever asked you if you had an instagram so I could give you your shout out lol. If you don’t have IG I can use your forum name. I guess I just forgot to ask :grimacing:I’m making a list so I don’t have to scroll through this entire topic whenever I put a character into the story. Lol Your the second person I forgot to ask. If you did give it to me I can’t find it anywhere, if you could let me know that would be awesome and I’ll put it on the list of characters I made! Thank you so much hon!!! :grin:

I’m going to put that story as my favorites just so i can read it when I have the chance :grin:

1 Like

Ok! Thank you so much! I hope you love it! :grin:

Episode 5 is officially published!!! Please go read it and let me know what you think! :kissing_heart: :hibiscus:

@Buttercup_love, @JuliusSalat, @Jayl, @inkbabie, @Zoekezoef, @ApneaLeela, @EpisodeShadow, @UltimaW, @Ayu, @MayaRose, @rachel_lynn, @Turtle_Cat, @WriterIsAnonymous, @Mahoney13, @ViviOfficially, @Faith.S, @Kmayber

I tagged all of you who were in this topic so far. I will let you know every time I update on here and on my instagram (@aubs.episode) I hope you all enjoy chapter 5!

8 Likes

I dont have an Insta, BUT!!! You can use episode forums name thx!

Woop I can’t wait to read!!

I am struggling to find your story though, when I search dream it doesn’t show :frowning_face:

Whats your name on episode and i’ll search for you instead :blush::blush: x

What is the story called?

Ok that works! :smile: thanks!!!

Oh yeah there was a problem searching the story. My name on episode is Aubrey B :heart: :hibiscus:
If you can’t find me can you tell me your name on episode so then I can follow you and you’ll see my account. Whatever works for you! thank you! I hope you love it!!!
Sorry it took so long to respond it might’ve been the time difference it’s 2:34 my time

1 Like

@UltimaW the story is called Dream
There has been some trouble searching the story so if you could tell me your name on episode then I will follow you on the app and you will be able to see my account and read my story
Thank you!!! I hope you enjoy reading it! :grin:

I tried searching your story earlier today and can’t find anything :sob:

@ViviOfficially Hi sorry about that, there has been some problem with searching my story and I have no clue how to fix it. :cry: my account rarely pops up either
You can try my account it’s Aubrey B :heart::hibiscus:
If that doesn’t work can you tell me your account name and I will follow your account and you’ll see mine and be able to read my story
Thank you!!! I hope you enjoy reading! Let me know what you think! :grin:

No worries :blush:

Im still having trouble so if you follow me i’ll follow back :smile: my episode name is Mahoney13

Ty!!! :heart:

Okay perfect! I’ll go onto the app right now and I will follow your account! Thank you I hope you love the story! :hibiscus: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Cant wait to read and thank you!! :heart: :blush:!!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I hope you love it!

1 Like

Im so stupid lol ive gave you my forum name! Sorry try searching Charl… on episode and you should find me!! Sorry!! Xx

Lo I was wondering why I coulodn’t find it :joy: I’ll look it up right now! it’s ok Sorry I meant to reply right away I guess I never sent it
I am pretty sure I found the right account and I just added you so you’ll be able to see the story now!:grin:
Sorry for the late reply

1 Like