Need Characters For Story! (Fantasy)

In my story I just noticed I’m lacking some hero teachers and heroes.

This story is based in a hero society. In this world any aspiring heroes go to a hero school mixed with their highschool. These students are called hero trainees. These students need teachers! These teachers will be professional heroes who have instead taken to teaching the next generation of heroes. I also need heroes to protect society.

I just need your character details, hero name, and power (please be original), and first and last name.

5 Likes

Hero name: Ambrosias
Power: Illusion Manipulation & energy projection

1 Like

Hero name: Noe
Powers: Psychokinesis healing, telepathy

(I apologize in advance for the edit^ it was my first time making a character card! :grimacing:)

1 Like
details ❤️

Hero Name: Nova
Power : Energy absorption

1 Like

Name: Ms. Weathers

Power: Rain and Lightning (Weather powers)

Personality: Easy to annoy and get angry, done with student’s shit, very tall and intimadating, but will protect students at all cost.

Details

Skin Color: Rose 10
Brows: Arched Natural (Black Dark)
Hair: Short Straight Tucked (Black Dark)
Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye (Grey Cool)
Face: Diamond Defined Contour
Nose: Broad Wide
Lips: Medium Downturned Pout (Rose Dark Nude Gloss)

3 Likes

@AmandaReckonwyth and @Awae What are your characters last names? Normally I wouldn’t ask but because they are teachers it’s important.

1 Like

@MoraTheMoron and @chamoybebe Thank you for the characters! I can’t wait to add them into my story!

1 Like

Ms. Theodorou

1 Like

Not sure if that is what you’re looking for, but in case you feel like adding some comedy elements to the story:

Short description (explains the looks)

Name: Levi Williams

Power: his superpowers are basically his brain, craftiness and creativity. Levi is a master craftsman, who teaches young superheroes to choose, maintain and use their gear. Because what kind of hero goes around without their shining armor?

Personality: to sum it up - young mad genius. He is a bit clumsy and oftenly floats somewhere in his thoughts, creating new ideas, but in general is a cheery and positive person. Prefers to humbly call himself “the Golden Brain”, “Gadget” or “Gears”. But everyone else calls him “Sparks”. Because most of his prototype inventions are quite explosive. Literally. That is why he oftenly has his hair messed up and face covered in dust or scratches.

1 Like

RoseLimelight2

Details

Skin: Rose 04
Brow: Arched Natural
Hair: Over Shoulder Braid (Dark Brown)
Eyes: Deepset Downturned (Ice Blue)
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Round Pouty (Pink Peach Medium Gloss)

Powers:
She has the power to control Water and she can create forcefields
(the forcefields are white). But also she has great skills in hand to hand combat, she can take down anyone even if they’re 2x her size.

Name: Kelsey Brooks

1 Like

Thank you for the character!

1 Like

I love him already! Can’t wait to add him in the story!

1 Like

What’s the story name, I wanna read some super hero teacher stuff

I only have the first episode finished right now but I can let you know when I publish it. It’s going to be called Uni

1 Like

For the last name, you can just use Reckonwyth (Also, I totally want to read this story when it’s released! Sounds super cool)

1 Like

Sound super cool!
Hero name: Eloresia
Power: Mind & Body control

1 Like

Thanks for the character! What’s her last name?

Ooh, never thought about that! You can just use Ricosta.
Let me know when the story is published, it sound really cool!

1 Like

I’ll let you know then!

1 Like

I’ll let you know when I publish it then!

2 Likes