Need characters for you limelight story?

Heyyy I will be taking requests if you need a LIMELIGHT character(s)

What you get when you request

When you request a character(s) I will give you the CHAR details, clothes details, and I can make them like a personality if you want.

I don’t need credit.

How you will get your character(s)

I will privately message you, your character(s) so no one steals them.

When you request, please tell me there name and how you would like them, if you have what they look like, I can always just do the outfit and personality. Or if you have like no idea on what they look like but you have their personality for them, just give me their personality and I can work with that. If you have what they look like and their outfit, I can do there personality. I can also just do outfits if you want.

ADD A NAME FOR EACH CHARACTER PLEASE

2 Likes

I would like to request three characters please

He’s geeky and obsessive over the girls

She thinks she’s super pretty and awesome but she’s really mean.

She’s often bullied but she is a very sweet person but she’s kind of mysterious

1 Like

Hey!
So I was thinking about 4 characters for my Fantasy story. I need a Royal family, the Kingbitter,everyone thinks he’s not a good guy,and has dark secrets and cares more for the heir of the kingdom
Queen, she looks sweet on the outside,but has her secrets and loves the younger son more
Prince he is the heir of the kingdom, EVERY girl needs to fall in love with him. He’s dashing and kind. All though he’s rough around the edges.
*Prince * NOT the heir to the thrown. He looks more like his mother and barely anything like his father. He is sweet and overlooked. And has a secret hatered for his brother.

Thank you sooo much. I know this is a bigger request but I can’t think of any of these characters. Get back to me as quickly as possible. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hmm do you have an annoying mean girl character? Sorta looking for 2 of them. Ty! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would love some!

Personality 1

He is kind hearted, likes sleeping and is a painter.

Personality 2

She is the best friend of the MC, she comes from a rich family but is independent.

Personality 3

She is a hippie and cares about making the earth a better place. She is chill but can become tough.

Can you please add more to 1 and 2’s personality’s? Can you give me their names to? I’ll start working on them immediately once I have that.

1 Like

Can you give me their names? I can always just use king, Queen, Prince 1, and Prince 2…

I messaged you :relaxed:

1 Like

King Sefan, Queen Cordela, Prince Philp(oldest), Prince Leopold
Thanks

1 Like

Names please? I have an idea for personality 1, but the outfit i feel like looks a little gay, is that ok? On personality 2 please add more for me to get a better idea. For personality 3, when you say tough do you mean it in like a badass way? Or more if someone was mean to her, she wouldn’t let it ruin her day?

I’m working on them right now, It might take a little longer then usual though…

It’s fine I totally get it

1 Like

Number 1 is kind of a stalker. He prides that he knows everything about the girls.
Number 2 is kind of a Regina from mean girls

Names are Jeff, Karen, Serenity

so jeff is a manwhore? or more like an ego thing? :joy: Omg I love the name serenity, once I finish Miss_L 's characters and Mya.writes I’ll start on yours.

1 Like

yup. Thanks!

1 Like
  1. Arlo
  2. Ziggy
  3. Summer

Yeah it’s fine if it looks a little gay. For number three I mean badass way. Number two is stuck up and treats everyone like they are beneath her.

1 Like
*Prince*

he is the heir of the kingdom, EVERY girl needs to fall in love with him. He’s dashing and kind. All though he’s rough around the edges.

*Prince *

NOT the heir to the thrown. He looks more like his mother and barely anything like his father. He is sweet and overlooked. And has a secret hatered for his brother.

You gave me their names, Prince Philp (oldest) and Prince Leopold, but you never told me whoch personality went to which names…

I’m sorry. Prince Philip is the heir to the throne. And Prince Leo is the “jealous” one.

1 Like

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to respond back to you! Do you still want me to make your characters or did you find someone else to make them?

1 Like