Hello i am back once again needing more characters
if you are intrested please fill this form out
NAME
DETAILS
A BIT ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
INSTAGRAM
SEXUALITY

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Name: Rose

Details

Personality: Shy, awkward, friendly.
Instagram: @purplerose.episode
Sexuality: Heterosexual

:smile:

My Character

Personality: Quirky, Energetic, Outgoing, Crazy, Shy unless with friends, Can be stubborn or always wanting to get her way.
Credit: @elva.writes_insta or @Elva_Writes
Sexuality: Bisexual
*Outfit can be changed to anything

Amelia

She’s definitely the comedian of her group of friends. She’s always been a sporty girl, competing in competitions as she grew up.
Bisexual
@laurellee27_episode

Personality She is sarcastic and funny, with a wide range of humor. She can come off as kind of rude sometimes but ultimately just cares about her friends and family

Credit @BrookieK

Sexuality Bisextual

https://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/4X/1/c/f/1cf6a3b7214cdd1f1b1fb503fa704aa695057552.jpeg
Personality: awkward, funny, smart, confident, flirty but hard to get and badass.
Sexuality: Straight
From Puerto Rico

NAME: Amelie
DETAILS:
face: oval
skin: rosewood
lips: full round (natural color)
hair: box braids (black)
eyes: upturned feline (hickory)
nose: soft natural
clothing: anything black and badass. like leather jacket, moon necklace, and ripped skinny jeans

A BIT ABOUT MY CHARACTER: she is sarcastic, stoic, and calm. She is the “fuck my life, we’re all gonna die someday anyways” kinda girl. She rarely shows any expressions, and it’s impossible to scare her or make her lose her cool. She is a badass and independent loner who is a woman of few words. She is also brief, straightforward and to the point. But she is not rude; she is a good listener, and gives wise, practical advice. She can snatch a girl’s weave in class so don’t mess with her.
INSTAGRAM: @lajolie_amelie_faa
SEXUALITY: gray-asexual (if u don’t exactly know what it is, try looking it up, but it’s basically where you are not interested in/don’t like dating since you’re a loner, and you also don’t like or are not interested in sex either since you don’t like intimacy. Asexuals are usually not big fans of hugs and kissing. They are not interested in anything romantic or sexual. But gray-asexuals are asexuals for the most part, but still sometimes have experiences of attraction, sexually or romantically. So when my character has those rare moments of attraction, it’s with boys and girls.

Personality: Quiet and confident. Prefers to speak when absolutely necessary. Is very professional with people at first but when she opens up, she’s a nice but sarcastic girl and can be very wild when she wants to be.

Personality: Shy and awkward but that doesn’t stop her from being friendly and loud! When she’s in a good mood and with good friends, she is extremely loud and outgoing.

Both bisexual and I don’t have a insta, so just use my forum username @SakuraCheam

1 Like

Additional Info

Style: Casual, comfy, somewhat trendy I guess?
Personality: Sassy, thoughtful, caring, honest, talkative but introverted
Fav Colors: Pastels and black

Credit on here - @sierra.martinez

Once you publish your story, let me know the title so i can read it!

Okayssss x

1 Like