Need characters or outfits? Look no further!

Anyone need outfits or characters? Or general inspiration for certain types of clothes/characters? (EG Medieval, futuristic, children)
I’ll only be making up to 10 outfits TOTAL per person.
If you need anything, ask below! I may post some inspo for fun as well, haha.

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character and outfit design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Hello!! I would like 4 casual/at home outfits
For her:

Summary

Totally out of ideas, spent multiple hours yesterday making outfits!! Need help!

2 Likes

How old is she? What’s her style? Does she live in a particularly hot or cold place?

she’s 20, she’s pretty casual, kinda cold, and not too friendly, she travels a lot, but mostly to places where it’s warm

1 Like

I didn’t know exactly how laid-back you wanted the outfits to be, but I tried my best! Let me know if you want anything changed or anything else in addition to these.
Here are four outfits, modeled by the lovely Vivienne :purple_heart:

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 11.39.46 AM

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 11.43.30 AM

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 11.45.55 AM

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 11.46.45 AM

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you dislike something! I’m always happy to change things & make more. :relaxed: Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Oh wow! Thanks so much! I really like them, I will definitely use them in my story! How should I credit you?

1 Like

You don’t have to, honestly. Though I’d appreciate a little banner during the dressing game (if there is one) or just putting my @ with the credits at the end of the chapter. :relaxed: happy you like them!

1 Like

I’ll do that! Thanks again! :blue_heart:

I would like 5 futuristic outfits please! All Adults, No specific style~

2 Likes

Hi there! If you would like, I could make them.

1 Like

Hi darling! I appreciate your generosity, but this is a thread for requesting from me. :wink:
No worries, I’m just letting you know that this request was for me.

2 Likes

How about gender? Any pictures of similar outfits so I can have an idea of what you’re going for? I’ll get to it ASAP <3

1 Like

Oh sorry!

1 Like

Female and male !

1 Like

How about pictures of similar outfits, as asked for in my previous response? :sweat_smile::upside_down_face: