Need classic stories!

Does anybody have any good classic stories? I can’t find any classic stories that are half decent!

4 Likes

Almost half of Joseph evans’ story are classic, like the Phoenix prophecy or the ember effect… i bet u would like those :blush: hope this helps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I adore Joseph Evans! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Ofc :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Of course all of Joseph Evans’ stories, I also remember liking super secret cedar hill, but I read it like 6 years ago so I don’t remember much haha

1 Like

Omggggg I would love if you’d wanna check out my Classic story! It’s so rare for Classic to get attention anymore (and it’s my fav style ngl😭)

First, here’s a bunch of classic stories I recommend!
-Until Death Do Us Part by Angie (this is my all time FAVORITE Classic story!! It’s so expertly written and incredibly emotional.)
-Literally anything by Joseph Evans.
-Out Of Time by Alvar (choose your style)
-Enslaved by Mary Galvan
-Party Girls by Rachel Maude
-Quarantined by Hannah D
-Stranded at Sea by Cass Phillips
-The Teacher Mette M P

I know I’m missing a whole bunch :joy: But i only included completed stories here.

Now here’s my story :star_struck:
Romance Island by KylieJay
Romance w/ drama, comedy
20 Episodes, COMPLETE, Multiple Endings
Kelsey would do anything for love, including going on a dating show to a beautiful island to meet 7 different men! But is everyone else there for the right reasons?
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5453656975736832

Covers-

2 Likes

These are my Top favorites

• Beauty Always Has a Price- Chantelle M.
  • Dating Hollywood- Kim B.
  • Rules of Attraction- Makiko A.
1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Lovesick, Campus Crush, Party Girls, Secret Diamond Club, The Phoenix Prophecy, Rich Witches, The President’s Daughter, Hunted, Reality Roomates, Real Hollywood, Human, Ugly Cass: From Fug 2 Fabulous, The Captain’s Daughter, Campus Crush 2: The Spring Rush, Super Secret Cedar Hill, Rock n Roll Revolution, 300 Days To Find Love, 30 Days to Find Love, Gemma Haliburton’s Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse, Dead Inc., Professor Bunny, Party Girls: Rehab, Mystery At The Museum, Unmasked, Box Of Secrets, Stranded At Sea, Always Talk To Strangers.

There was more, but I forgot their titles. Enjoy!

1 Like

Check out Romeo & Julian!

1 Like

I recently done one.

Title: Girl Island: Vanuatu.
Genre: Adventure/comedy.
Style: Classic.
Number of chapters: 15.
Synopsis: Tucker finds himself stranded on a desert island in Vanuatu, surrounded by beautiful women, including the lovely, Toni. Who are they? How did they get here?
Link: Episode Writer Portal