Need Co writer or co-author

I would love to help. What is your story about?

Itā€™s about a girl who has just entered a new school but she finds out there is a player who dates girls for two weeks then breaks up with them so this girl doesnt really fall for him so he does everything to be charming to her so she can fall in love with him but she is stuck becaus eshe meets a familar face who she once loved and im still thinking about the rest of the story at the moment but i would love your help

Yeah, sounds good and I was thinking when you meet the familar face she once loved didnā€™t really loved her back because it was once her childhood crush she had. Just a idea

Yeah that sounds great! and i had another thought that she could love them both but just give them the cold shoulder

Yeah, and we can let the readers pick who they want to end up with at the end

yeah, but we have to create their personality

True and I think we shouldnt really work on the title but keep it mind until we have the first three episodes if the story done.

I have already got a title

Do you mind if I delete our chat? We havenā€™t been talking so. Iā€™ll do you a favor.

Hey.
I would love a co author or co writer to help me since im a new author. It would be great if you have experience with coding.
The story is fantasy/comedy/romance and i would love to learn how to become better at coding and directing etc.
English isnt my first language so i would appreciate the help with that too.
Im also not going to have enough time so it would reeeaaaaally be awesome with a co author/writer.
Tysm

Hey, so first things first. I donā€™t have experience with coding because Iā€™m also new but Iā€™m learn everything. I would be great to be your co-author/co-writer and whenever you are free always pm when you are ready and if you have the title but dont we can work things out.

Ps: Would you need a splash or a cover.

the intros are almost done and im waiting for someone to get on with the large cover too but i dont have a small cover and i dont know what a splash is lmao

how much do u know about coding then cuz i will need a lot of guiding in that area.

A splash is like saying this story contain mature theme and strong language also it can also say this contain sounds and music and turn up your volume a better experience.

I know a few like the choices, how to let readers customize the Characters and so other things that I can remember but I donā€™t know how to zoom and spot directing but Iā€™m learning

whats ur name on ig. we can chat more there.

@slivergirl.episode