I suggest sometime tomorrow because you’ll run out of replies soon

sounds good how may do you get a day?

1 Like

Well when you just start out
The first 24 hours it will just stop you
Anytime after that your good

deal

1 Like

Hello @lisarogers81, this is Sydney the moderator! Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Moved this topic to Find a Writing Partner since that’s what you’re looking for. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

i cant find it

i just started my story maybe we can do turns episode by episode how can you write on my story? how does this actually work?

where can i find my topic i need help with that

This is your topic right here. :wink:

can i get a co writer please? i am brand new to this

Would anyone like to work with me writing a babysitter thriller it will be about a 15 year old boy named Joey. His sister Dana sets him up with 2 babysitter candidates one named Lisa and one named Jill. Lisa get’s picked for the job and Jill does not take rejection well at all. Joey also has a girlfriend named Jenny. Lisa has to protect everyone from Jill who will stop at nothing to ruin their lives

I would like to find a writing partner for a story that i am going to call the stalker i already started one but it is not good i am going to call it the stalker please help me with plot lines and characters please?

I would like to find a writing partner for a story that i am going to call the stalker i already started one but it is not good i am going to call it the stalker please help me with plot lines and characters please?

could someone please help me out with a plot line with a story that i am going to call the babysitter? and maybe we could come up with same character names i am thinking about this being about a boy and his older sister they have two babysitter candidates and the one that is not picked does not take rejection well!!!

I would like to write a story called the babysitter i already have a decent plot line set up… It will be about a 15 year old freshman high school boy. His big sister finds 2 babysitting candidates and the losing candidate does not take rejection well

Does Anyone want to work together with me with a story that i am going to call the babysitter? It will be about a 14 year old high school freshman boy who’s sister sets him up with 2 babysitting candidates the one that get’s turned down does not take it well…

1 Like

is this story LL or Ink ??

i wouldn’t be any help bc im not good with coding , ive only helped with scripts and clothing designs.

if you need any help in those categories feel free to contact me insta ~ nxilson

That’s sounds good let’s work together

Ink