Need co writer thriller

can i get a co writer please? i am brand new to this

Would anyone like to work with me writing a babysitter thriller it will be about a 15 year old boy named Joey. His sister Dana sets him up with 2 babysitter candidates one named Lisa and one named Jill. Lisa get’s picked for the job and Jill does not take rejection well at all. Joey also has a girlfriend named Jenny. Lisa has to protect everyone from Jill who will stop at nothing to ruin their lives

I would like to find a writing partner for a story that i am going to call the stalker i already started one but it is not good i am going to call it the stalker please help me with plot lines and characters please?

I would like to find a writing partner for a story that i am going to call the stalker i already started one but it is not good i am going to call it the stalker please help me with plot lines and characters please?

could someone please help me out with a plot line with a story that i am going to call the babysitter? and maybe we could come up with same character names i am thinking about this being about a boy and his older sister they have two babysitter candidates and the one that is not picked does not take rejection well!!!

I would like to write a story called the babysitter i already have a decent plot line set up… It will be about a 15 year old freshman high school boy. His big sister finds 2 babysitting candidates and the losing candidate does not take rejection well

Does Anyone want to work together with me with a story that i am going to call the babysitter? It will be about a 14 year old high school freshman boy who’s sister sets him up with 2 babysitting candidates the one that get’s turned down does not take it well…

1 Like

is this story LL or Ink ??

i wouldn’t be any help bc im not good with coding , ive only helped with scripts and clothing designs.

if you need any help in those categories feel free to contact me insta ~ nxilson

That’s sounds good let’s work together

Ink