Need Coder to Help Me w/ 1st Story

I love writing. I’ve been writing stories since I was able to know what writing a story was. One thing I am not, is a coder. I can’t figure out how to do the coding for the story at all. I’ve seen all the really well made stories and I want so desperately to have a well put together story like the ones I prefer to read. I have a really detailed story idea and I’m flexible and open to suggestions. I will give full credit for all that you help me with and I will always take your suggestions into consideration.

If you’d like more info about the story, please feel free to message me and I’ll give you the rundown. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yes I would love to create a story with you, I am also new, but I have the beginnings of a plot forming in my head and I would love to coordinate and write a story together.

If you’re still looking for someone, I am a good coder. If you’re interested, PM me, I can send you the story I am writing right now

i can help code too <3

I still am looking. I’ve had a few offers but I don’t what will stick and what won’t. I’d love to discuss my storyline and whatnot when you have time.

im a little busy right now but ill be free in about an hour or two if u r?

Definitely.

1 Like

im on btw