Need Coding help AGAIN! Please help!

Hi guys, I am new to episode and I need help with coding and overlay type of things. If you can help or know someone that can help please reply to my post!

Once I get help, I will write on the title “DONE”

Okay so here’s what I need help with.

Summary

In the classroom background I want to add background characters that are sitting behind class desks but when I did this the characters were on top of the desks, how can I put them behind the desk?

Hey what are you stuck on?

In one of my scenes there was a flashback and I had to change the character to show she was at a party and I changed her hair, lipstick, and clothes. But now I don’t know how to change her back to how she originally looked. Because in the start of this episode I let the readers customize the character but I don’t know how to change back into the customization. (Idk if this makes sense)

Thank you!

Also when I try to add labels to the script it doesn’t work this is what happens:
56%20PM
Do you know how I can fix this?

here is a simple way you can do it make a second mc

use the comand

@MC2 becomes MC

and then change the hair and and such, and use the mc2 in the flashback

1 Like

Thanks for helping i didnt really know how to explain :heart:

sorry I’m still a bit confused whats MC? Do I put my character’s name there?

Mc means main character. Just put in the main characters name

oh okay thanks!

1 Like

So I tried to change the outfit back into the choices but it keeps saying there is an error can anyone help me fix this?
10%20PM

You need a } between each elif to separate them from each other

Didn’t I already do that?

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

} Elif (bish is “cute af”)
@charqcter changes into cute af
}
Then do that with the other choices

Line 1520 just needs to be } else {

It still doesn’t work, I did } else { (…)
27%20PM

Just } else { on the line and nothing else.

} else {
@ARIA changes clothes into cute af
}

Oh okay, it worked! Thank you so much!!! :grin: