Need Cover art! *CLOSED*

Hey!
I need someone who can create a cover art for me. I am not good at doing digital art so I need help with it.

1 Like

@HM_writes
I can help you

1 Like

Oh, you will?! Thank you so much!

1 Like

@HM_writes
Do you want characters in it

1 Like

This is what the main character looks like. I kinda want a dark looking background, like graveyard kinda scene.

1 Like

Do you need any more information or are you good? Also, I want to know how long will it take, because I am still working on the first 3 episodes, so I don’t want you to put yourself through too much stress making it for me. It’s taking some time to get it done, so please take your time too.

1 Like

Whta is the background you want for the cover ?

1 Like

Oh, it’s the one at the graveyard (not sure what it is called), or if that is too much, then it can just be a plain black background. Not too fussed about it.

1 Like

Do you still need it ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I need it because I don’t have anything at the moment. And I am working to publish my work soon. :smile:

Alright , what do I need to know?

What’s the Pose of your char may i ask and sorry I forgot about this

Could I have a pic of her (not cropped , the whole body) and do you want anyone else with her? Also drawn , or edited? And last but not least what’s your author name ?

Also I don’t want to offend anyone! You are an amazing artist I just search and try to take some requests :slight_smile: I just search it and find theese , and then I ask if they still need help. One of us can do the small cover and the other the large one :slight_smile:

1 Like

@elisabethstarrr
Thanks so much and I think I can hand it over ot oyu I have school starting soon

Alright :slight_smile:

Hey, thanks for the help! I want her to be in a dark/sad environment. I want her on her own. You can choose an appropriate pose and you can choose to either edit or draw the image.
Author: HM_Writes

The image looked squashed, so here is better image.

Alright, I want her to pose talk sad and I’ll do it in a bit , I’m ending some splashes :slight_smile:

I’m ready to work on your cover. Could you send her in a sad animation?