Need Cover Art for LimeLight

I’m currently looking for someone that could make me a cover for my story? I have copied and pasted what I have posted in other places. Thank you so much!

Name of your story: How Could I Forget?
Username on Episode: hybridcomet
Genre of your story: Romance/Paranormal
Short Summary: (Just going to use my description for this.) Jane wakes up in a hospital bed with no recollection of her past and learns she’s been in a coma for the last five years. Having no family to claim her and help her relearn the world, a nurse, Layla, and her twin brother, Blake, took her in and made her feel like part of their family. For two years, everything was pretty steady in Jane’s life and things were starting to look even better…until some strange disappearances bring the boy from her dreams (who is definitely NOT a boy anymore) rolling into town. Will Jane keep to the safe waters and fall for Blake or will she fight to remember her past and figure out who this man from her past (and she) really is?
Specific Background: Nothing specific.
**Any characters? (Include the description of the characters and whether they are in INK or SPOTLIGHT): **

Jane
Skin: Copper 00
Brow: Arched Natural, Dark Brown
Hair: Long Feathered, Brunette Brown
Eyes: Round Downturned Wide, Green Emerald
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Heart Pouty, Peach Gloss
Personality: She’s outgoing, flirty, and easy to get along with. Kind of naive.
Clothes: She’s fashionable, but she doesn’t wear anything that shows her stomach or her arms because she’s got scars and a tattoo that makes her self-conscious and she doesn’t like to show them.

Devyn
Skin: Copper 00
Brow: Arched Natural, Dark Brown
Hair: Long Feathered Bangs Blunt, Brunette Brown
Eyes: Round Downturned Wide, Green Emerald
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Heart Pouty, Red Deep Gloss
Personality: Closed off and serious - sarcastic.
Clothing: Stylish but revealing and bad-ass. Loves showing off her scars and tattoo like a badge of honor. (This is who Jane was before the amnesia.)

Blake
Skin: Gold 03
Brow: Round Soft, Dark Brown
Hair: Curly Mohawk, Brown Black
Eyes: Oval Wide, Ice Blue
Nose: Straight Pointed
Lips: Full Lower Lip Sharp, Fair Gold Matte
Personality: Easy going, compassionate
Clothing: EMT, boy-next-door, Hollister style

Damien
Skin: Gold 02
Brow: Straight Medium Scar, Black Dark
Eyes: Deepset Downturned, Deep Blue
Face: Triangle Chiseled Scruffy Beard
Nose: Straight Pointed
Lips: Medium Straight Natural, Fair Neutral Matte
Personality: Aloof and confident. Competitive. Natural-born leader - a real alpha male.
Clothing: His style is more Dean Winchester, but he can pull off a suit when the occasion calls for it.

Type of Font (cursive, bold, etc.): Whatever you think looks best.
Type of cover? (Small, large, or both?): Both.
Do you have an idea of how it should look like?: I would like to see half of Jane and half of Devyn where it looks like they’re one person (because they are, essentially). I’d like to see the guys kind of behind the girls, Blake on Jane’s side and Damien on Devyn’s side. Whatever kind of background color or pose you’d like to put them in would completely be up to you.
**Anything else? (additional text, character placement, etc.):**I think I’ve pretty much got it all down in what I’m looking for. I’m leaving the rest to anyone’s artistic creation.

4 Likes