Need Cover Art Help

Hey, I’m starting a new book and I’m not so good at editing photos or art so wanted to seek some help, let me know if anyone is interested :grin:

What platform are you on? And do you have an iPad or tablet?
I use procreate in iOS so I can help you with that if you have those, if not, then I hope you get the help you’re seeking. (:

Yeah no I’ve tried making my own and they all come out horrible so I’m looking to pay someone even to make a cover, again not good at the art thing :heart:

1 Like

Ohhh, okay sorry. I interpreted this thread as you wanting help with editing. :flushed:

You could try looking through different art shops in the forums and you might find one that you’d like to request from or you could edit your thread and ask people to list any artists they know of that take commissions?

Oh that’s algs haha and yep I will do that too

Instagram artists:

@arinasdrawings
@zirael_art
@Ck_artdesign
@saekilin
@nalanalini
@rauchart
@dana_i_nana_epi
@hannidee
@jules.epy
@kari_artik
@livish.art
@blanca_writes
@tolstoyanov
@zuzu.digitalart
@clemisode
@markiovk
@nellyy.epi
@johlent
@goodlucktomy
@haileycreates
@laibadraws
@vaalmet
@funicidal
@xena.fay
@blurip.episode
@emetitur.art
@ignartcio
@ionjoid
@thomssbird_art
@clivenzu
@sadelionne
@zyulla_
@evemoons.art
@eernarts
@artrme
@bapplebubble
@steffanarts
@ceejurs
@mlktwea
@jyundee

Here’s a list of some artists I’ve come across on Instagram. Some might have their commissions closed though, but you might find one that you’d like to commission from. :relaxed:

2 Likes

thank you !!

1 Like

Hey! I have open commissions if you’re still looking for an artist :purple_heart:
Here’s my Commissions thread with more info. I also recommend checking out my Instagram to see more of my artworks. I also have a discount going on if you’re entering in Episode’s Digital Dating contest :heartbeat:

Examples *UPDATED*

I also draw males. Examples of them are on my IG.

Price Chart

Hey! I’m a commisoned artist! I could help you with scenes and covers! My prices are super cheap! You can DM me! I could help with your story as well!

i have full availability atm if you’re interested :))

Hi, I’m a commissioned artist, so if you need someone you can ask to me too… here i leave you some of my latest works so you can have a better idea :wink:

If you are still interested please contact me in private :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: