Need Cover for story!

Sure!

1 Like

:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Heres the artist that made it

1 Like

The story is about a group of girls who are being stalked…by text message.

Your work is amazing!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush: :heart_eyes:

:laughing::yum:

1 Like

1 Like

The last girl , blonde, died so maybe you could make her look a little dead I guess… :grin:

1 Like

Thank you

Whats the title and author name and background also large or small or both

Title is Sparse author is just Molly i don’t mind the backround.

1 Like

Thank you

Also can you send it here for i dont forget

IMG_1041.PNG640x1136 632 KB

In the picture are the 4 main characters. I would like them all to be in the cover. The story does have some gang violence so I would like the main boy (Jason, he is the one with the black hair and greenish shirt) to be holding a gun in a way that looks… I’m not sure that part is open to interpretation. As for their outfits, feel free to change them somewhat according to how you think it would look best. The description for my story is “Katherine lived a relatively normal life with her mom. What is going to happen when she discovers what love is amidst the violence and complications of the feared gang The Dragons?”. I am open to a background that you feel fits the story and the description. It is a love story and is in the romance section, but because there is a gang involved in it, I want the cover to display both parts of the story (love and the gang) in a creative way. I would like the title to be in white cursive writing towards the bottom of the cover. This is my first story so I am new to this :). If I left anything out or something is unclear, please let me know. Thank you ! Your

I ment here

Sure