Need custom bedroom backgrounds

Hi guys! Please send me custom Episode bedroom backgrounds like a penthouse, expensive-looking backgrounds. Not ones that are simple. If y’all could send me pink and blue ones that would be great! You guys could send me other colours, but I appreciate those two colours the most! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here’s some examples:

Hmm not sure if anyone would be willing to do a custom one for free, but if you don’t mind paying I can recommend good background artists?

Is it like the interior of the pent houses you want if so what kind of rooms do you need? I’ve seen a few drives with similar different things you are asking for just need a bit more detail.

Both interior and exterior. I’m not sure how to explain, something like the penthouse backgrounds on Episode. Ones that look like rich people would own. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episode_jones you can check both drives to see which one you like.

Those are not the ones I want, thank you though. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you want some more options you may check out my drive

if you use any of them then credit me on my Instagram, @orangeweedie.episode :wink: and read the rules first :heart:

Have you found any good google drives that contain those bedrooms so far?

No I havent :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So sorry, these are not the ones I’m looking for … :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like