Need Custom Overlay!

Hey all!
I know, it’s becoming a nuisance seeing my name pop up everywhere in need of overlays. BUT I SWEAR, I stop being annoying for a while after this. If anyone is able to get a simple surfboard like this:

And literally take all the brands off it and make it say episode instead? Could whoever is doing this, make the surfboard at different angles and of course make it into an overlay AND THEN (phew I know it’s alot) email it to me yoojay.weir123@gmail.com ? I have no idea if this makes sense :cold_sweat: if you have any questions, comment down below! Thank you so much in advance to who can do this, I will definitely credit you :smiley:

Yes

How many angles?

Wow! That was really quick! Thank you so so much :smiley: All I need in the surboard at the angle it is now, the same surfboard again, except turned sideways like this:
images

And then at this angle:

If it’s too much too ask, you dont have to do it! Thank you so much though!

only change the brands to episode right?

Yes! Thank you so so much!

First angle
Hope u like it :kissing_heart:
@author.y.w

Thank you so so so much! Sorry for the late reply, I had to get to school! I love it so much ahhhh :smile:

I also just finished school

really? wow! :smile:

I actually did this yesterday and forgot to send it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Tell me if u need anything changed

Thank you so so much! AHHHHH I LOVE THEM! YOU’VE SAVED ME SO MUCH TIME ON MAKING SO MANY OVERLAYS!!! :smiley: <3

Glad to help