๐Ÿš Need description help ๐Ÿš

Hello,
I am looking for a description for my new story ~

Summary

The story is a romance between a man who is annoyed with relationships but likes to flirt and a woman who wants to date but does not believe in love. The guy is totally red flags [ the mc is also aware of it ] because [ hes a playboy, who likes to flirt etc ] as for the mc shes a very needy person as she just wants to date but she falls for this guy

Im so sorry if you dont understand :weary:
I tryed my best

1 Like

Hey,

Hereโ€™s something! Hopefully itโ€™s what you were hoping to receive, do let me know what you think.

Two Descriptions
  • 1st Description (150 Characters)

Despite not believing in love yet wanting to date due to her needy habit, [NAME] falls for nobody other than the flirtatious red-flag player [NAME]โ€ฆ

• 2nd Description (171 Characters)

Despite not believing in love yet wanting to date due to her needy habit, [NAME] falls for nobody other than [NAME & SURNAME]; a walking red-flag with a flirtatious habit.

Hope youโ€™re having a good day. ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป :hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!
Ill use 2nd description
Ill credit you!!!

1 Like

Glad to hear itโ€™s of use!

Thank you in advance for crediting! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

1 Like

I have a small suggest to add to the description! What about โ€œโ€ฆ(NAME) falls for non other thanโ€ฆโ€ in place of โ€œโ€ฆnobody other thanโ€ฆโ€? It 's a small tweak, but it might be something to try. : )

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s amazing lol didnโ€™t think of that ill add that!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.