Need directing help ASAP!

Hi I’m stuck on this piece of directing… The idea is as it zooms in the characters move to a more central position but so its smooth. I’ve seen it done before and I’ve figured out how to do it but my problem is when they’ve moved with the zoom they revert back to idle instead of staying in the animation. Can anyone help with this i’ll post the code down below. Also i know it doesn’t make much sense so if you think you can help please send me a message and ill try explain better!

Coding:

@ELLA is idle_terrified_loop THEN KAI enters from left to screen left THEN KAI walks to spot 1.293 292 3 in zone 2 AND KAI does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop THEN KAI is holdwaist_give_start_rear AND KAI moves to layer 2 AND ELLA moves to layer 1 AND ELLA is idle_sad_loop AND KAI moves to layer 2 AND KAI faces left THEN zoom on 460 396 to 162% in 3 AND KAI walks to spot 1.293 202 3 in 2 AND KAI does it while holdwaist_give_start_rear AND ELLA walks to spot 1.280 183 5 in 2 AND ELLA does it while idle_sad_loop

Im just missing the end bit so they stay in the animation

I’ve tried THEN KAI is holdwaist_give_start_rear

And ive tired using the AND but theres still a delay

Thanks!

1 Like

maybe instead of put evrything on one. dont know if it will work but what you have there look like a mess.
@
make it to multiple

@ELLA is idle_terrified_loop THEN KAI enters from left to screen left
@KAI walks to spot 1.293 292 3 in zone 2 AND KAI does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop
@KAI moves to layer 2 AND ELLA moves to layer 1
@KAI is holdwaist_give_start_rear AND ELLA is idle_sad_loop

1 Like

haha I know i get carried away :expressionless:

I’ll give it a go thank you!

2 Likes

also I did not add all the text because I was not sure about when to make them face the other way

1 Like

It’s fine It’s very confusing

2 Likes

It’s still not working :weary: directing drives me crazy haha

2 Likes

Try what I bolded :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Thank you! Ill give that a try

1 Like

AArggh! Thanks but its still not working :no_mouth:

1 Like

I can’t test anything on the app haha but I’ll PM you and we will solve this :+1: :yay:

1 Like

Thanks my lovely! :kissing_heart:

1 Like