Need Directing Help? This is the Thread for You!

I have another question how do i make a character walk to a certain spot?

@CHAR walks to insert spot

thank you :slight_smile:

Hi guys, I just uploaded my story on the episode platform today. Kindly check. I would really love your feedback.

I was wondering if theirs anyway where a charecter can hold a gun while walking in ink version?

If you add the gun prop:
@add Handgun to CHAR

…And have the character walk, it should look like the character is walking with the gun.

thanks

I’ve seen this in many stories, and I want to know how to code it. I would like to know how would I make the characters sort of “slide” off the screen while the camera is zooming so the character(s) are shown? Is there a specific coding for this?

Do you mean simultaneous zooming while the character exits?

Yes

Try this:

&CHAR exits right
@zoom on CHAR to 400%

It didn’t work.

I have a question is their a way were I can make one of my charecters anonymouse so for example like one of my charecters is talking but the name is anonymouse so you cant see it

Try:

&zoom on CHAR to 400%
@CHAR exits right

Yes! You can just erase the “display name” name when you go to your character settings.

Hello! I am new to coding on the PC. I was wondering what code I use to place sounds into the story. Reply when possible. Thank you!

Hey! Here’s the code:

sound enter your desired sound

Or:

music enter your desired music

NOTE: If you use the music command with a sound effect, the sound will loop.

Do this to stop your music from playing:

music off

Thank you so much this really helped me out!

1 Like

I have a question how do I add weather effects on my story I want it to be like a rainy day what do i write as a code so it can be raining?

For a rainy day:

BACKGROUND with effect RAIN