Need Feedback for New Story : Madeline Brown (Open To R4R)

Hey!
So I recently published the first five chapters of my first story, it’s called Madeline Brown.

STORY%20COVER
Title: Madeline Brown

Style: Lime Light. Full CC available, choices too,

Short Description: Madeline moves to NYC to pursue a career in PR. Life seems to be looking up for her until she experiences the ultimate betrayal. Will she ever get past it?

Link: Madeline Brown

Please if you have some free time and can give feedback, I would appreciate it. The story picks up properly in episode 3/4 so it would be great if you could do at least the first three chapters. I’m happy to do a R4R if anyone is interested. Thank you :blush::heart:

EDIT: NO LONGER TAKING R4R REQUESTS FOR NOW

2 Likes

Hi, I would like to do read for real with feedback, I have 5 chapters as well, it’s called I made the devil cry
10f105f9331caab684cd6072a36d780d1279ca55_2_421x750%20(4)

1 Like

Yay! I’ll read your 5 and you can read mine as well. Will PM you SS!

1 Like

Great, thanks :slight_smile:

Ill do an r4r with you. Interested?
The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine

Josephine catches her fiancé in an affair. Struggling to piece her life back together, she inevitably meets 2 potential romantic interests, your perfect sweet bae and your wild ride who is just intent on a good time. Who she picks in the end will be up to you! Hope you like it!

1 Like

I’m interested :blush:
Send SS when you’re done?

will start it today!

1 Like

@demsss I would love to do r4r :))
Story - Ghost of Mona
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536
Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she finds out that she could…
Genre - Mystery
Style - Ink

1 Like

Hello! Would you be up for a R4R? X
Here’s mine:

Title : Mum Know`s Best

Description : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info :My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
I have been told by readers the following: "Your story is a classic take to flowers in the attic " And by another "I dont have anything to say about your story, other than Its beautiful."
Chapers :28 [ FULLY COMPLETED ]
Style : Ink
Genre : Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
58692070_1189412434575639_5744427520409731072_n

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mum knows best [COMPLETE]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Will read yours tomorrow! :smiley:

1 Like

Will read yours tomorrow :smiley:

Okay… I will read yours now :))

1 Like

Done, sending ss now