Need for an Art Scene! URGENT!

Hey guys! I need help! I need an artist or an editor to help me with an art scene. The episode is supposed to be out in 2 weeks and I need some quick help!
I want someone who can create a similar scene. Any help?

Hi! I searched this picture up on google, and it is from Pinterest: meaning you are not allowed to use it in your story as it is copyrighted.! Just thought to let you know. :blob_sun:

i second this. you can’t edit it either

1 Like

oh I know. Just put it up there so I can show what kind of posture I want the characters to be in. I would never use a copyrighted art scene.

3 Likes

you can request at my art shop

Line123462’s free art shop (Open) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

1 Like

Weird… If you know, why would you ask for help to edit it… :melting_face:

1 Like

please re-read my request because probably misunderstood. I asked for an editor or an artist who can help me with an art scene, a similar one to the photo. Not an edit of the exact photo.
Can you help me?

5 Likes

Hiya. My commisions are open. I can create an art piece similar to that. I will leave a link below containing example arts, prices and more information.

PM me here or DM me on instagram @raven_author so we can talk some more :blush:

Moved to Art Resources since this is about art scenes. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

she put the art as a reference for the artist or the editor

1 Like

I could help you if it’s still relevant

yes it is. I would appreciate it if you did

If ur still in need of it check out my art shop!

if you still need it I can do the art scene you are requesting
I’m a commissioned artist (means that my works are not free but I’m cheap if you are interested dm me to know more)

this are some of my works

![DD3F460F-1222-4FCC-BA74-CA3C53D16EFC|500x500](upload://4og

jkacwI05ZkUETCAHV62LcqxR.jpeg)

1 Like