Need free story covers!

Iโ€™m currently writing a new story called Lone wolf (LL) and I need a small and large cover for it. As well as some art for the story. So if anyone is willing to do it for free it would be greatly appreciated. I do not need it in a certain time frame so you can take the time you need to do it! :hugs: I will also make sure to give credit to the amazing artist who does it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Drawn or Edited?
Thereโ€™s lots of art shops you can request for a free drawn or edited cover.

2 Likes

I personally would prefer a drawn one however, either would would be awesome!

1 Like

Here are a list of art shops you can request to !

1 Like

Thankyou so much I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Hi there! I could potentially draw a cover for it (it would be more cartoonyโ€“I wouldnโ€™t have time for something realistic unfortunately)! If you want, you can message me and let me know the details if you still need someone! Good luck with your story as well!

3 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey!! Are you still able to draw a cartoony cover???

1 Like

Hi! I was in an art shop here, but Iโ€™m going to be having my commissions on Instagram now. Iโ€™m still setting it up so itโ€™s not quite ready yet.

The commissions wonโ€™t be free, but Iโ€™m planning on doing free giveaway commissions pretty often, so that could be an option!

Iโ€™ll be posting on here for when itโ€™s open and when I have giveaways, so if your interested let me know and I can @ you! Sorry about the inconvenience!